o n e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!! Fall Out Boy is coming to our campus!!! I actually get to see them up close and personal and breathe the same air they breathe and take pictures with them and-"

 

"Shut up, I'm still sleeping!" Sehun groggily threw a pillow in Lu Han's direction, but he quickly dodged it. The pillow miserably landed on the floor instead.

 

"I don't care about you! This is the greatest day in history everrr! It's time to shout out loud and bang your head to their songs!" Lu Han jumped up and down on his own bed, and soon the blankets and pillows came down due to his frisky movements.

 

"Lu Han hyung it's freaking five a.m. in the dawn! Go out and bother Xiumin, and leave me in peace, okay?!" Sehun shouted in a muffled voice. He was covering his whole head with a pillow, desperate to block the annoying squeals coming from his fanboy dorm mate.

 

"Are you even a real fan of them?! Why do you act this way when you should be jumping up and down with me instead~" Lu Han whined like a baby. He and Sehun used to fanboy over Fall Out Boy so much, so it was a surprise to find the younger guy not excited at all.

 

"Because it's five in the morning? And I would like to get some more sleep since I spent the last weeks working on our thesis?!" Sehun explained, but his sentences came out sounding like questions. "Seriously, calm down."

 

"I can't!!! I only get to see them on the net but now everything is going to be real! Sehun, get up and celebrate with me, you lazy !" Lu Han got out from his own bed and walked towards Sehun's bed. Wanting to receive some happy reactions from his dorm mate, he spanked the Sebooty real hard.

 

Sehun immediately woke up with a tinging coming from his booty. He always gets annoyed when Lu Han slaps his rear end. He feels disrespected and childish. He glared at the older boy, wishing for the latter to just disappear in thin air so that he could continue his beauty sleep.

 

"That's it! I won't do anything for you from now on, Lu Han! You've already crossed the line!" Sehun threatened, rubbing his sore furiously. 

 

"Geez!" Lu Han held his hands up in the air. "I was just trying to motivate you to be more excited and less sleepy for Fall Out Boy later."

 

Yes, Sehun is a die-hard Fall Out Boy fanboy. That was the first thing that connected him and Lu Han after all.

 

Again. Yes, Sehun is definitely NOT a morning person.

 

"Your habit of being a squealing human alarm clock is really pissing me off! I so badly wanted you to go to a different dorm room the moment I saw you! I should've trusted my instincts! You mad mad person! I'm Oh Sehun, leader of the most famous and checked out fraternity of the whole school! We were fine without you, living in our luxurious frat mansion! But then you-"

 

A cell phone rang from the corner of their room.

 

"Uhm. Won't you answer that?" Lu Han said in a bored voice, gesturing to Sehun's phone. He's been given that speech for about a hundred times already, or for the moment Sehun has laid eyes on him and decided he looked too girly to be a fraternity leader's roommate. 

 

"You think you can escape my wrath, huh?" Lu Han almost mimicked him. "We're not done yet!"

 

When he knew who the caller is, Sehun answered the phone with a totally different version of him.

 

"Hi Babe! Good morning. I dreamt of you last night. Oh, so you want to visit me this early? Will the guards allow you? Okay fine. Anything is good with me, sweetie. Fall Out Boy later. Don't forget that. And afterwards I have a basketball game. Sure, we can sneak on dates anytime. I love you Baby~" And Sehun ended the call.

 

"Psh. Goody two shoes is again." Lu Han sarcastically rolled his eyes and Sehun secretly wished that he roll his eyes too much and permanently end up in the back of his head for good.

 

"What do you care?" Sehun grumbled and switched his phone off. "Clean up your mess. She'll be here any minute."

 

Lu Han just crossed his arms and pretended to think. "Who, this time? Alicia, Kitty, Lea, Desiree number 1, Desiree number 2, or-"

 

"Desiree number 3!"

 

Lu Han feigned a shock. "You already have three of them? Oh, I just hope she's not the one with the scratchy voice. Ew, and she says she finds herself y."

 

"Actually, there are five Desirees. And the girl with the scratchy voice is not one of them, she's Alicia. Now move your and clean! We might be needing a bed." Sehun smirked evilly, basking in his own dirty thoughts.

 

"Typical playboy behavior. I hope you don't mess up my side of the room! The last time I checked, my bed was covered in some sort of sticky stuff!" Lu Han reminded his cheeky little roommate. "Okay, I'll go and take a bath first."

 

Sehun just nodded warily. But he was now energized. He's going on another escapade with Desiree number 3 later. And he wanted to thank Lu Han for waking him up, or else he would've never gotten the call.

 

After Lu Han went to the bathroom, Sehun lazily turned the television on and surfed through the channels, wanting to watch something with sense.

 

Instead he landed on some cliche TV drama. He yawned before actually focusing on it. And his two eyes grew as wide as saucers as he started to take in everything before him.

 

Two hot Korean men were on the screen. And they were kissing. Like, real intense.

 

Sehun gasped, he had never watched this kind of drama before. He'd never ventured to the boy x boy category in the millions of sites he used to check out.

 

The couple was kissing under the rain, and even though they were kissing, they were also talking to each other.

 

"I can't get enough of you." The first guy confessed. He was already grinding against his partner while they were making out. "Your distinct taste, your smile, your personality, your gorgeous body, everything about you is irresistible."

 

The other guy laughed into the kiss. "Mmm... I think I already love you."

 

"Ahhh... I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter