t w e l v e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yasss guys, dudes, gentlemans... and gay!" Jongin shouted, and added a dramatic pause to his welcome greeting, eyeing Baekhyun suspiciously when he said the term GAY. "Welcome to- wait, why are you even here again?"

 

Before Baekhyun could respond in a sassy way, Joonmyeon interrupted him first. "Excuse me, the plural form of gentleman is gentlemen and not gentlemans! Jongin, where is your brain?!"

 

But nobody even paid attention to the Grammar Nazi.

 

They were in the entrance of Club Exo actually. The whole place was like a part of Las Vegas, Nevada but just in Seoul. Colorful night lights illuminated the building and the parking lot was jampacked with luxury sports cars. Tons of people were lining up just to get in the most famous underground club in the city.

 

The quartet has arrived- Jongin, Jongdae, Joonmyeon (the three Kims), Chanyeol and his Nazi-like master Baekhyun who was shining like a diva with all the bling blings in his fashionable apparel, and make-up which makes him look like a freaking Barbie doll.

 

Yep, bow down to the eyeliner queen.

 

"Excuse me?!" Baekhyun wagged his index finger in front of Jongin's face, touching his nose. Jongin instantly avoided the contact, making Baek cringe. "I have the connections here. So I'm really included in this escapade of your puny, powerless fraternity."

 

"Excuse meee~?!" It was Jongdae's turn to mimic Baekhyun's actions just to plainly annoy him more. "You little punk, how dare you brand the greatest frat in UPA puny and powerless? Yes, you may have the eyeliner on fleek, but Oh Sehun has the bigger booty on point!"

 

"Ugh guys, this is not the time to debate about such petty things. We have to focus on contacting Sehun! I've been calling him for like twenty times and they're all gone to voice mail!" Joonmyeon explained, his phone in his hand. "You know the fun will not be fun without him, right?"

 

"You have a point. Why did he even decide to go to Club Exo at this time? I mean, I've noticed that Sehun focuses more on his studies and his basketball practices and not on girls or bars, which he usually thinks of everyday." Jongdae recalled.

 

Chanyeol joined in the conversation. "There's something wrong going on with him these-"

 

"SHUT UP, PARK CHANYEOL! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF POTATO! YOU CANNOT SPEAK UNTIL I COMMAND YOU TO!"

 

"The worthless piece of potato is sorry, Master." Chanyeol said, bowing down to the cranky little diva.

 

"How long will Chanyeol be Baekhyun's slave again?" Jongin asked them.

 

"Maybe until graduation. I know, it's so creepy to have him with us. Ugh. And it's all because of that lesbian, Lu Han."

 

"What the heck?! Lu Han is a guy, Jongdae!" Joonmyeon informed him, slipping his phone into his pockets. "Didn't you hear, his co-members say that he has the largest in the football varsity team."

 

"Duude, seriously, that's so gay. Did the gay footballers peek on him or something?" Jongin drawled. "But how long is he, exactly?"

 

"It's football players, not footballers." Joonmyeon chimed in, correcting Jongin's epic fail grammar.

 

Baekhyun slapped Jongin in the head, screaming, "I thought you're not gay, how come you're so curious, huh?!"

 

"Sh-shut up! I'm not gay, dude! And watch the hair! I especially went to a salon to get my cornrows done, because I heard that chicks dig cornrows nowadays!"

 

"Whatever." Baekhyun smirked at him. "At least I have a legitimate boyfriend here, and I'm proud of being gay." He suddenly hugged Chanyeol so tightly that the poor boy almost lost breath.

 

"I'm not your-!"

 

"Of course you are! If I say that you're my boyfriend forever, then you are because I am the fabulous chic master and you are the pathetic pityful but drop dead handsome slave, okay?!"

 

"Okay, chillax! Ugh... how long will I be that dwarf's boyfriend and slave." Chanyeol wondered out loud, frowning at Baekhyun's petite figure.

 

"Wh-whatever! I'm still not gay and I never will be." Jongin folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at the insisting Baekhyun.

 

"Liars go to hell. I know that you secretly like Kyungsoo~"

 

"No, I like only women, okay, sheesh. Too much for that crappy owl-eyed white bug of a person!"

 

"Guys, I finally have news of Supremo!" Joonmyeon announced, startling the fight and making everyone shift their attention to him.

 

"He says it's traffic so he's gonna arrive later. But the good news is, we can all come in Club Exo even without him!"

 

Immediately, the noisy group mingled with the crowd, and using Baekhyun's fantastic skills of flirting with the bouncers, they all got in successfully.

 

Joonmyeon headed to the casino to bet on his millions of money. Jongin went to the dance floor without any hesitation, and Jongdae headed to the beer pong section to play.

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun and Chanyeol were just chilling at some lounge and sipping on whiskey and tequila.

 

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun cooed, completely drunk after just two shots. He seems to have a low alcohol tolerance and is now leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

This was one of the rare times wherein Baekhyun broke out of character and just treated Chanyeol normally. He didn't address the younger as 'slave' anymore.

 

Chanyeol grimaced at the term, he had never served anyone before. He never called anyone Master. He was the one who was called Young Master in his mansion so Baekhyun is the first case he's had.

 

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Baekhyun asked, his adorable slitted eyes staring straight into Chanyeol's slightly big ones.

 

"Yes you are." Chanyeol replied absentmindedly. He didn't want any argument to occur that night because he's so tired of Baekhyun's diva beast mode.

 

"Of course I am." Baekhyun giggled noisily, the scent of whiskey wavering before Chanyeol's nose. "Everyday I put on make-up just for you to notice me. That's why I'm this p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter