f i f t e e n

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun walked along the corridors of their university with a sad, depressed pout on his lips- contrary to the usual Oh Sehun that the students occasionally see: the blond, poker faced, and proud man. But today is indeed different.

 

He noticed that none of his frat mates are here in the corridors, well maybe they already went to class or totally skipped it. Anyway, it was Yifan who told Sehun not to hang out with the rest of the Yehet Ohorat Fraternity anymore, because he thinks that they're really bad influence... and besides, it was Jongin who invited Sehun to Club Exo in the first place.

 

But of course, Sehun is a rebel by nature, so he decided not to obey his brother's impossible commands. I mean, what is life without Jongin, Jongdae, Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, or even Baekhyun?

 

And what is life without Lu Han.

 

It has been a week since he filed an absence due to his brother Yifan's prompting, so he studied in their condominium instead, with Yifan as his teacher. The latter was still traumatized because of the incident with Lu Han.

 

The vivid images floated in Yifan's mind until this very day, and he shivers at the thought of his younger brother in the hands of his ex-boyfriend, which was never raised as a topic, unless Yifan himself decides to speak up first.

 

Sehun had gone through a great deal of persuading Yifan to let him go back to his good, old university. After countless times of nagging, he finally made Yifan say yes.

 

But not of course with a condition, and that is to avoid Lu Han at all costs.

 

Sehun reluctantly agreed, but deep inside his heart ached, his whole body grew weaker and weaker everyday he tries not to miss that dumb deer Lu Han. He just can't imagine how things would be if he would completely avoid the said boy. 

 

He would already be contented in seeing his newfound crush from afar, without actually talking nor interacting with him. This way is better that being locked up in a condominium flat and not seeing anyone else but his older brother.

 

Avoiding Lu Han was his first mission, when he sensed that he was beginning to fall for the football player. But then he failed, because he fell for him. And Lu Han didn't even do any effort to catch him before he falls into a deeper pit- the pit of longing and depression.

 

Maybe Lu Han already finished our Literature project without me, Sehun imagined, and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Maybe he found a new partner to work with, and they already passed it to that cranky professor.

 

"Sehun, are you alright?" A hand reached out to tap his shoulder, but Sehun immediately dodged it.

 

"Don't touch me. Don't even talk to me." Sehun gritted through his teeth. He clenched the handles of his black backpack harder until veins were embossed underneath his smooth skin.

 

Luckily, it was still early so only a few students could see the two of them.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry." Tao apologized, his piercing dark eyes suddenly softening. In his hand is an envelope full of his information- biodata and stuff.

 

Tao is Sehun's undercover bodyguard. Yifan told him to be with Sehun as much as possible in university, so that he could monitor each student that interacts with Sehun.

 

Along with this, he is also applying for an OJT (on the job training) as a P.E. and Wushu teacher in this university. This is his first day of work, so he has to submit all necessary applications- that's why Sehun is leading him to the business office.

 

"We're almost there." Sehun said, focusing on the signages on the walls. This building is pretty big, that even some teachers get lost here.

 

"Oh gosh my stomach is really queasy, I guess I need to go to the restroom first." Tao confessed, getting all jumpy and stuff. "Where's the nearest comfort room to the business office?"

 

"You-" Sehun was about to say stupid, but then he realized that Tao is a martial artist, and one thing everyone knows is don't mess with a martial artist. "You take a left turn right there beside the bulletin board near the office. To save time, I'll get your paperwork so the secretary could already examine them."

 

"Okay thanks Sehun." Tao handed the large envelope to Sehun and sprinted off to the restrooms.

 

The blond boy just shook his head at Tao's sharp actions and proceeded to enter the business office. Sehun knocked at first, but nobody answered. Then he hollered through a crack on the door but still nobody answered. Since the door's not locked, he just stormed inside, getting impatient.

 

"My name is Oh Sehun and I'm here to deliver Mr. Huang Zi-"

 

Lu Han.

 

Lu Han was innocently arranging stacks of paper on the desk like nothing ever happened.

 

"Please come in and close the... S-sehun?!" He blushed madly when he saw Sehun standing in the doorway.

 

"Lu Han..." Sehun whispered, dropping the envelope and it landed on the floor.

 

The older one rushed to pick it up, but as the two bended, their fingers brushed against each other, sending a romantic electric spark to their bodies.

 

Sehun instantly remembered every single moment he had with Lu Han, because of that touch. The familiar, perfect smooth skin that would touch Sehun whenever Lu Han wants to. Oh, the maknae went crazy over Lu Han, if only the latter knew how he misses him so much.

 

"Lu-ge..." Sehun whispered, his voice almost inaudible.

 

Lu Han, on the other side, looked at Sehun in the eye, letting himself be submerged in the beauty and intensity of Sehun's typical poker faced ones which never lost their innate sparkle.

 

"You finally said it right." Lu Han smiled sadly, tears were flowing from his eyes and onto his cheeks. "I missed you so much."

 

And Lu Han kissed Sehun with every feeling of passion that he has. Sehun kissed back eagerly, letting Lu Han dominate him and take his breath away with the intensity of the kiss.

 

"Come with me, Sehun-ah. Let's get out of here as soon as we can."

 

"Thank you for not letting go of me." Sehun whispered, smiling his first true smile in weeks.

 

--

 

"Yifan! Sehun... he's missing!"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

--

 

"Where do you plan to bring me, Lu-ge?" Sehun asked him, still playing with his handkerchief blindfold.

 

"It's a surprise. You'll see when we get there." Lu Han chuckled, guiding Sehun, one of his arms was wrapped protectively around the younger's narrow waist.

 

"Get where?" Sehun prodded.

 

"When we get to Cloud Nine." Lu Han joked in a naughty way, making Sehun blush deeply at his words.

 

"Aigoo, Lu-ge. Stop playing with me." Sehun tried to remove Lu Han's arm from his waist but the latter didn't even bulge- he was too strong for Sehun.

 

"Fine. I'll tell you where it is."

 

"Ooh, where?"

 

"I'll tell you later when we get there."

 

"Ugh you are such a Dumb Deer!"

 

"Don't even start it, Bratty Booty!"

 

Minutes of walking flew by, and at last they finally arrived at the place that Lu Han was planning to bring Sehun to.

 

"You can take off your blindfold now." Lu Han instructed in a gentle voice.

 

Sehun did as he was told, and when he took off the blindfold, he gasped in awe.

 

Lu Han led him to an extraordinary place- a garden, to be specific, and there were lots of wild, colorful flowers and soft patches of Bermuda grass. In front of them was a modern two-storey white house, complete with a pool, gazebo, porch and everything.

 

But most of all, the spectacular view of the sun setting made the place more beautiful and romantic at the same time.

 

"Wow, this is so nice..." Sehun admitted, blushing profusely, and nervously looked down to his shoes. "Did you prepare all of this?"

 

"You'll find out later." Lu Han winked teasingly.

 

"Here you go again with the suspense ideas. You're such a cliffhanger." Sehun pouted.

 

"But I'm going to do something that I won't wish of doing later, because if I do that, I might lose the chance of being with you forever."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter