t w o

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining hard, and Sehun had decided to just stay in the dorm since there was nothing else to do. Their classes have been suspended just because of the rain. Lu Han left, probably for Fall Out Boy- very typical fanboy behavior. Sehun knew better than to get drenched in the rain.

 

Also, because of that, their upcoming basketball game was already cancelled. So the guy just hangs around here practically doing nothing. Good thing the signal of the landlines are still intact- he was planning to call Desiree and apologize for the wreck his dormmate had caused.

 

Technically, Sehun had his own little mansion in the campus. All of his frat members were also living there since college started three years ago. But then they have done something really stupid- don't even ask- which pissed off the entire school government and the dean really did convert their mansion to a science laboratory. So Sehun got stuck in this crap hole with Lu Han as an unlucky dormmate.

 

Sehun dialed his ex-girlfriend's number.

 

"Annyeong Desiree, this is-"

 

"I know who you are and I won't play dumb this time! Oh Sehun!" Geez, so much for a pleasant greeting. But what else does Sehun expect from her?

 

"Chillax, dude." Sehun sighed.

 

"Don't you ever 'dude' me! You used to call me honey, babe, et cetera,  but not anymore! Now if you're going to say sorry, forget it, you !"

 

Sehun facepalmed using his free hand. "Fine. Even if you won't listen to me, I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry for the acting skills of my roommate Lu Han. You still shouldn't believe him though."

 

"As if I would ever believe you now!" Desiree shot back. "I already told your millions of girlfriends about the real you behind all those hugs and kisses! And guess what, they're all breaking up with you now! So good riddance!"

 

Desiree ended the phone call, leaving a very distressed Sehun. Great. Now he has an anti-fan club that consists of all his exes? How worse can this day be?

 

A loud knocking interrupted Sehun from his train of thoughts. The devil has arrived, he sneered.

 

He turned the television volume higher to drown the incessant knocking. Right now, he wants to teach Lu Han a lesson because it was his entire fault that Sehun has lost half of his manliness- those are his girlfriends.  

 

"Oh Sehun!!! Open the door right now or else the bubble tea I especially brought for you will freeze in this cold weather! Now hurry up!"

 

Despite the maximum volume of the television speakers, Sehun's ears perked up to the sound of the words 'bubble' and 'tea'- his most favorite drink in the world. "Coming!" Sehun rushed to open the door, but then a very wet figure just stood there, shivering with all his might.

 

"Where's the bubble tea?!" Sehun demanded, not letting Lu Han in even if his teeth were chattering noisily and he was desperately hugging himself.

 

Lu Han did not bring an umbrella with him, Sehun noted. How foolish the dumb deer is.

 

"Wow, is that the greeting I receive after standing here in the rain for two whole minutes?! The FOB concert was freaking cancelled so I have no mood to deal with your brattiness." Lu Han shot back, carelessly pushing Sehun away so he could get inside the cozy, snug shared room of theirs. The younger hastily closed the door so the cold wind could not get inside.

 

"Yah!" Sehun explained while averting his eyes because Lu Han decided to just change into dry clothes right there in a spot in the room- which means he's basically just in flimsy black boxers.

 

The way the droplets of rain flowed from his wet hair to his broad chest to his perfect set of abs, making them glisten and blind Sehun with a certain feeling that he could not name. The way Lu Han shakes his head and ruffles his hair, sending water droplets everywhere and oooh, his white neck is a sight for the younger one.

 

Instead of him complaining about the bubble tea Lu Han claimed to bring, he found himself saying,"D-don't just change there, go to the comfort room! Where is your decency?!"

 

Lu Han guffawed while he changed into a very comfortable pair of cotton shorts that reached just below his knee. "What's the matter with you? We're both boys, geez. It's not like I have cooties or something. And besides, you might really hold me hostage in the bathroom. Such a brat." He tsked to himself.

 

"I heard that!" Sehun narrowed his eyes and took a seat on a nearby couch. But really... what was the matter with him, I mean, they're both boys. Why is it that Sehun became so disturbed right now?

 

Sehun rapidly shook his head. He started talking to himself in hushed whispers."Maybe I just drank too much bubble tea, that's all. But seriously, Lu Han hyung is so-"

 

"What are you murmuring about?" Lu Han finished changing his clothes and he tossed his wet ones to the laundry basket, not caring at all if they got mixed with the dry ones- something Sehun is very obsessive-compulsive about.

 

He scooted closer to Sehun on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter