s e v e n

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh no.

 

Sehun turned around and almost gasped in shock. Luckily, he covered his mouth before emitting a very embarrassing sound. It was his lovely reunion with Yifan, so he wanted to give the older a normal, brotherly impression of him.

 

His big brother Yifan was standing in front of him, wearing a black wifebeater and faded denim pants. Around his neck is a silver necklace adorned with a shimmering dragon pendant.

 

Since he was wearing a sleeveless top, his defined biceps were exposed and Sehun wanted to touch them and squeeze them just like the inquisitive little Baobei he is. But then he remembered that Wu Yifan is his brother. Even if they're not related by blood, he still counts as a brother.

 

His hyung's wet blond hair was tousled and disheveled and water was dripping from the ends, soaking the wifebeater a bit, and his shoulders glistened because of the droplets.

 

The scorpion tattoo on his left shoulder suits him very much, giving him a really bad boy look which Sehun suddenly found so y, even if Yifan got his shoulder tattoed three years ago.

 

The enticing scent of strawberry body wash enveloped Yifan's figure, making him smell so sweet and sort of cuddly, and at the same time hot because only true men can wear strawberry scented body wash and still act manly.

 

It was miserable deja vu again. Lu Han also came out of the shower, Sehun recalled. But the only difference was the scent of their body washes. Lu han's is vanilla and Yifan's is strawberry.

 

Why of all days, have Yifan chosen to be the hottest brother on Earth today? Sehun mentally squealed. Red lights surrounded his vision, serving as a  warning to his not so brotherly thoughts. He is your brother! You cannot look at him in another way!

 

And besides, Sehun promised to himself that after Yifan had left Korea and headed to China, the maknae will stop developing feelings for him anymore.

 

He remembered when he was thirteen, he owned a girly diary and started to jot down all of his feelings that he simply cannot show to his big brother. He threw the diary away then, because he promised himself to change for the betterment of his reputation.

 

After that, he became a certified playboy and heartbreaker, always immensing his heart and mind with the moans of his girls looking so vulnerable under him.

 

He completely forgot his feelings for Yifan after two straight years. He was straight for two years. Well maybe, even earlier than that. And the famous Oh Sehun that the whole university knows was born. The heartthrob (even some boys like him), the fierce Supremo, the ideal perfect student who doesn't even study but gets perfect scores, because Sehun is innately gifted.

 

Not until Lu Han ruined his "straightness streak" and Yifan decided to come back to Korea and live with his brother- which is a very foolish decision. For Sehun, at the very least.

 

How come right now, he transformed into a little kid infatuated with his big brother again? All of those masks that Sehun had worn in school were removed and forgotten. Instead, in front of Yifan stood a very timid and confused little brother.

 

"Sorry if I got you a little wet." Yifan cracked a lopsided smile. "I just came out of the shower."

 

Sorry if I got you a little wet...

 

"You make that sound so wrong." Sehun blurted out and covered his mouth with his hand. 

 

Because he realized that he made his own statement sound so wrong. They're nothing but brothers, so why would Yifan even think in that  way? And, he could've meant wet in a literal way without a byuntae-ish double meaning. Plus Sehun knows that Yifan is the straightest guy he's ever met.

 

How could he be so careless?! The familiar red hue crept up to his face for the nth time. Ugh, him and his big fat mouth.

 

He swore he saw a mischievous twinkle that glinted in Yifan's fierce, smoldering eyes. Oh no. This is so bad. The worse part is that Yifan began advancing towards him, trapping his sides with the Chinese boy's large hands.

 

"Did I, Sehunnie?" Yifan whispered into the shell of Sehun's left ear, and shivers automatically run down his spine. What did Yifan do to his voice... last time they met it wasn't this deep and husky.

 

Yifan inched closer and closer to Sehun, until their noses were already nudging each other and their lips a strand away from touching. Sehun braced himself for the next scene that was gonna happen. He could hear and smell nothing but Yifan's cool breath heating up his face.

 

Just as he was about to close his eyes and let them kiss, he felt his hyung's face move away. Sehun's half lidded eyes opened widely to see a certain Wu Yifan collapsing in laughter.

 

"You should've seen yourself! Your face is priceless, Sehunnie!" Yifan laughed, holding his sides to prevent him from toppling over a very sulky maknae. "Ugh, I must have taken a picture of you!"

 

Sehun frowned and crossed his arms. After dealing with Lu Han's stupid and oblivious antics, he has to deal with Yifan's, next?!

 

"You know what, I'm going outta here to find a proper restaurant. Because I am seriously starving. Thank you very much for ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter