f o u r t e e n

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?" The strong, fierce voice echoed throughout the four walls of Sehun's room, almost shaking the windows open.

 

"DON'T TOUCH HIM! DON'T LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HIM OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

 

Only two sounds were heard after his brother shouted : A lone bullet dropping on the floor, making a faint sound. The other sound was the clicking of the gun.

 

Lu Han shivered.

 

He froze, shutting his eyes tighter and he slowly covered the lower part of Sehun's body with the blankets of the bed.

 

Not because he was also scared and threatened. But because he knows that deep inside, this isn't just somebody. This is Sehun's brother. And he's definitely angry at Lu Han now. He didn't dare face Yifan. He wasn't ready yet.

 

"Gege~" Sehun mumbled, giggling a contagious laugh. Despite the intimidating aura of his brother, he was still like an innocent boy wanting a lollipop. "This is Lu Han~ my boyfriend. And we are about to have seeeex! Isn't that great?! I won't be a anymore!!!"

 

"It's not true! I can explain! I met Sehun in Club Exo and he was drunk and had wine all over his clothes so I decided to-"

 

"Shut up! Just shut up, L-lu Han!" Yifan stepped forward, fully entering the room. His voice cracked a bit, as if he's on the brink of crying. "I don't believe you! I'm going to call the cops and let them arrest you!"

 

"Shh, sleep now." Lu Han told Sehun, safely tucking him into the comfort of his own bed. Sehun whined for a bit but eventually obliged. As he closed his eyes, Lu Han was relieved- at least Sehun's done something sensible for tonight.

 

"Lu Han..." the familiar voice was calling him, beckoning him to turn around and see for himself.

 

No. Lu Han thought. I'm not yet ready for this...

 

But his mind and heart were thinking in opposite ways...

 

"Yes, it is me, Kris Wu. Don't call the cops anymore. Kill me now, if you want. But you should believe me at least. I have done nothing to harm your younger brother. I safely led him here and took care of him while you were gone. That's all." Lu Han finally had the courage to stand up and face him.

 

"My name is Wu Yifan! Who gave you the right to call me that stupid name, huh, Lu Han?!"

 

"Please, just listen to me."

 

"Why won't you listen to me instead?! If I say get out, get out!!! You will never include my Sehun into the mess you've started years ago!"

 

--

 

Sehun woke up to the sound of someone crying in a muffled way. He slowly blinked his eyes, adjusting to the sunlight, because he wanted to see who was crying this early in the morning.

 

"Ouch! Ugh, my head hurts a lot! I feel like I have a massive headache!" Sehun groaned, trying to massage his temples. He wasn't expecting any of this to happen right now. I must have drunken a lot last night. Blame Jongin and Jongdae for not controlling me. Ugh, I feel like I'm about to throw up!

 

"Baobei, thank God you're still alive!" Yifan suddenly emerged out of nowhere, and hugged Sehun with all of his might like there was no tomorrow.

 

Sehun hugged back but he was still confused and disoriented. He doesn't understand, but he feels sicker this time as Yifan's strawberry scent wafts before his nose. Then he heard another string of muffled cries. "Yifan-ge, a-are you crying?"

 

Yifan pulled back, allowing Sehun to look at him in the eye. He looks so haggard and it seemed that he hasn't gotten a wink of sleep. He has dark circles under his red, swollen eyes and his blond hair is more disheveled than usual. He looks so pale and lifeless. The natural pinkish glow on his cheeks was gone.

 

But what shocked Sehun is that Yifan is crying. He never saw nor heard his older brother cry in his whole life. He never even imagined that a strong, level-headed guy like his brother could cry and that his tear ducts are still working. It just didn't fit his figure.

 

"Why?" Was all Sehun could ask.

 

"Lu Han..." Yifan whispered.

 

The moment Sehun heard his name, he immediately blushed and his heart thumped faster than usual. He got a lot more nervous, he didn't know what to say. 

 

Did Yifan find out that I'm gay, declared me a lost cause and has decided to kick me out of the condominium? Will Yifan get angry at me for liking a guy?

 

A lot of questions flowed into Sehun's mind, none of them answered. He never has the courage to ask them out loud. He was afraid of being judged, especially by his older brother.

 

Sehun stayed silent for a while. One wrong word and he'll mess up for sure. Yifan is clenching his fists now and the veins in his arms are evident under his pale skin. He looks like he's about to kill someone.

 

"You should never be with that Lu Han again! Understood?!"

 

"Why? But I was never with him these days, I was with the frat..." Sehun recalled them entering Club Exo and having a shot-drinking contest. After that, his memories grew blurry and eventually he couldn't recall a thing that happened in the club. How did he even get here in the first place?

 

Yifan, reading his thoughts, replied. "Lu Han was the one who accompanied you here. Don't you see, Sehun? He intoxicated you with alcohol because he wanted to take advantage of you!"

 

He felt guilt tug his heart. He knew it was just a white lie, that Lu Han is a good person, and that he honestly changed Sehun's clothes. Nothing more, nothing less. But still... he has to lie to protect his brother.

 

"N-no... Lu Han would never do such a thing!" Sehun demanded. The throbbing in his head only got worse. "He might be bad but it's just in my dreams! He won't attempt to take advantage of me! He's not even gay for goodness sake! What are you saying, Yifan?"

 

"He is the worst person in the world, Sehun! You don't even know a thing about him! You've never known past that pretty girly face, have you? You were just preoccupied by his striking charms and his skill of flirting! So just listen to me! Listen to your older brother!" Yifan stood up, towering above his sick and confused little brother.

 

"Fine! I love him! I love him so much but I don't even know if he loves me back! And you don't have any right to speak ill of him, like you know him so much! " Sehun folded his arms and slowly, tears trickled down his cheeks, and began to sniffle in a sad way. He already misses Lu Han so much that he was crying because of two reasons: physical pain and emotional pain. But he knows that the emotional pain is a million times worse.

 

"I'm so sorry for shouting at you, sorry I made you cry..." Yifan reached out to wipe Sehun's tears away but the younger boy avoided his touch.

 

"Sehun, he's not what you-"

 

"I've known him for four straight years, okay? I don't have to consult you in order to know everything about him! And the least he cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter