s v t

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait~!

--

 

Huang Zitao was no longer in the University of Performing Arts, his absence greatly noticed by the students. Sehun and Lu Han heard he's left for good.

 

Wu Yifan was out of contact. They tried to call him several times but to no avail. He just vanished without a sight, leaving his condominium, possibly leaving South Korea too.

 

Sehun didn't blame him for leaving. After all, it was the blond who rebelled against his ge, and it must have been a sad part in Yifan's side.

 

Everything shall come to an end. Even college.

 

Here they are now, giving a standing ovation to the top notcher of the batch, and he was none other than Lu Han.

 

"Whooo! That's Sehun's husband right there on stage!" Jongdae shouted in happiness as Sehun normally blushed to his limits again.

 

"Yeah!!! Cheers to the HunHan couple!" Jongin yelled, raising his fists up in the air in triumph.

 

"It's HanHun! Don't forget, Lu Han tops forever." A familiar voice was heard amidst the hubbub of the rejoicing students. Kim Minseok, Lu Han's best friend, was also there.

 

"Sehun, you idiot. Why are you crying?" Chanyeol was concerned with his friend beside him who was bawling his eyes out.

 

"Channie! What about me? I'm crying too! See, my eyeliner is coming off! Quick, reapply it!" The diva Baek demanded, trying to divert Chanyeol's attention from Sehun.

 

"Your wish is my command, your Divaness." The giant said in a monotone and fished out an eyeliner from his pocket. 

 

Baekhyun naughtily smiled, inched his face closer to Yeol's and closed his eyes in order for the other to apply the eyeliner which would probably fade again later, since Baek is such a drama queen.

 

"I could have been the top notcher if it weren't for my suspensions." Sehun sniffed in the air, scrunching his nose at his proud boyfriend Lu Han who was busy bowing down at the audience and shaking hands with the dean plus important people of the university.

 

"Aww, at least you get second place." Joonmyeon patted his back, shooting him a look, knowing that Sehun wasn't crying because he lost to Lu Han, but because he was truly jubilant and proud of his own boyfriend. "Stop crying and I'll treat you to bubble tea for a whole year!"

 

Sehun immediately stopped crying at that point, visions of him swimming in a big, deep vat of bubble tea were swirling in his mind. "You promised that! Cross your heart and hope to die."

 

"Aish this kid. I'll miss you." Joonmyeon ruffled Sehun's hair affectionately. 

 

"We'll all miss each other." Jongin said, pretending to wipe off tears from his face.

 

"Nope. Jongin and I agreed that we'll go clubbing every night. Right, Jongin?" Jongdae smirked and a certain someone catched him smirk.

 

"Of course, you could always go to Club Exo anytime. Especially you, Kim Jongin. You're always welcome to my lair." That someone appeared beside Jongin, smirked at him and it instantly gave him the chills.

 

"Squishy spawn of the devil! Kyungsoo, you almost gave me a heart attack!!! Can you please be less spooky next time? Halloween's over, for goodness sake. Ugh, and don't ever stalk up on me like that." Jongin jumped as Kyungsoo smiled at him creepily.

 

"Wow, that's the longest thing Jongin has ever said without saying 'duuude' once!" Joonmyeon was shocked, his eyes going wide and he was also smiling. "That's a big milestone in Jongin's part!"

 

"Is it?" Jongin asked, quite flummoxed. 

 

"It is!" All of them agreed, even Minseok joined in. (Minseok was made an honorary member of the Yehet Ohorat Fraternity just a few weeks ago.)

 

Meanwhile Sehun was staring at Lu Han who was upstage, dressed up in his toga and cap with a string on the end thingy, looking like a celebrity with sparkling eyes. 

 

It felt like yesterday when I saw Lu Han hyung walk into our dorm when we were still freshmen and now he's finally grown up, bossing me around and seducing me even if he wasn't aware of anything, and he's taking his speech right now and I can't handle my feels-

 

"Supremo, you okay?" Joonmyeon asked him with worried eyes because this is the first time he's ever seen the high and mighty Sehun cry.

 

"I am very okay! Don't I look just fabulous today?" Sehun tried to pretend that he wasn't crying, and even tried to model the toga that he was wearing in front of them.

 

"Only if you consider red puffy eyes as fabulous." Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun poked his shoulder with his deadly pointy eyeliner.

 

"Slave, shut up! Everyone can be fabulous as long as they feel like they're fabulous."

 

"Yes, your Divaness." Chanyeol bowed down to the eyeliner queen.

 

"Oh Sehun." Someone growled in the crowd, automatically getting everyone's attention in the frat.

 

"Zhang Yixing. What are you doing here?" Sehun stuck his nose up in the air to maintain his Supremo-ish aura, even if he just cried his eyes out. Blame my stupid pointless mood swings. Ugh I feel like a teenage girl right now.

 

The leader of the Unicorn frat from the nearby Chinese university scoffed as he received glares and snarls from Sehun's frat. "Chillax. I'm not here to start another frat war with your puny little henchmen."

 

"Then what are you doing here, Jerk-xing?" Jongdae spat, looking at him suspiciously.

 

"Well..." Yixing scratched his head nervously. He revealed a small box from his coat. "I wanted to... I wanted to give this to Joonmyeon as a graduation gift. I-if it's okay with you, Joonmyeon."

 

The whole frat cracked up at the sight of the Chinese Supremo being all shy and blushy while offering his gift to the equally perplexed Kim Joonmyeon. "H-here, feel free to accept it."

 

"C'mon, he's not here to start a war after all, hyung. Plus I think he's already in love with you." Sehun winked which made Joonmyeon redder than usual.

 

The others were cheering and wolf whistling at the new couple before them, as Joonmyeon was pushed closer to Yixing.

 

With shaky hands, the rich guy accepted the simple gift with a barely heard, "Thank you."

 

"It's n-nothing." Yixing smiled, his deep, beautiful dimples began to appear, internally wrecking Joonmyeon.

 

"Before the ceremony ends, our top notcher Lu Han will give his final speech." All of them looked towards the dean who later handed the microphone to Lu Han, who beamed and smiled and everyone in the audience.

 

Where's that bratty booty?  Lu Han squinted to scout for his boyfriend among the crowd, and when he finally found the blond, he secretly shot him a wink that's to die for.

 

"Once again, good evening to my fellow students and professors." He started, directly looking at his friends in the flurry of excited students. They immediately applauded again, pausing Lu Han. Once everyone went back to normal, he proceeded with his final speech.

 

"It's been a pleasure and an honor to work and study with all of you, in order to reach our goals in college. I certainly learned a lot from everyone in here.

 

"I hope that after this, all of us will live successfully and have prosperous lives- ugh I at delivering speeches, I'm so sorry- but I just hope that all of us will enjoy our lives no matter how hard they were in college, because of course there will be times when life gets hard, I just wish that you will never give up on anything. 

 

"Especially if you want something or someone so much that you know you couldn't die without getting that thing or that person, or without achieving your goal, don't just give up on them! Fight for your passions, if you feel like it! Let nothing stop you from doing the things you love with the people you love. 

 

"You never know, they might just disappear without a trace before you could even achieve them. Don't just stand there and do nothing! Just do it! Make your dreams come true! So I quote, Carpe diem!  Seize the day, everyone!"

 

The whole congregation was up on their feet again, highly motivated by Lu Han's impromptu speech. Some of them were even crying, especially a certain blond basketball player named Oh Sehun.

 

"Whoooo! That's our deer! That's our Lu-ge!" Jongin yelled above the screams of other people in the crowd.

 

"That's mah bee eff eff!" Minseok cheered with his face lighting up.

 

"That's our manly Lulu!" Chanyeol shouted along with Joonmyeon and Jongdae.

 

"That's our fabulous Marilyn Monroe!" Baekhyun squealed like a fangirl, only to get hit by Kyungsoo in the end.

 

"That's my one and only love right there." Sehun happily wiped his never-ending tears with his sleeves.

 

Lu Han onstage was overjoyed to see everyone as joyful and as triumphant as he is, he just loves to see happy people. But he saw Sehun crying in one corner and his whole world turned upside down. He didn't know the reason behind Sehun's sadness on such a happy celebration.

 

"Excuse me, may I borrow the microphone again, please?" He asked the dean and the authorities agreed, handing the microphone to him.

 

"Yah, Oh Sehun!" Lu Han shouted into the microphone, and everyone looked at Sehun then back to Lu Han in confusion, because only the frat mates and their closest friends know about their relationship.

 

"Lu Han, don't look at me! I'm ugly when I cry okay? And you made me cry! Yes, you and your speech made me cry and don't judge me for crying like this." Sehun sniffed, refusing to look at Lu Han as the crowd slowly parted to give way for Lu Han and Sehun to meet.

 

"Look at me, Sehun. I want to see you. I want to see your face and just look at you."

 

The younger hesitantly looked at Lu Han in the eyes, but mentally embarrassed because he thinks he really looks awful right now and Lu Han might be turned off by him.

 

But Lu Han didn't laugh at him or do anything that would embarrass Sehun more, like he usually does when nobody else sees them. Instead, he began to do the unexpected. He began to sing.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you

  Even when you're crying you're beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter