n i n e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you just say, you Dumb Pathetic Beat-Up Little Deer?" Sehun cleared his throat and whipped out the bestest poker face he's ever worn in his life.

 

He has two reasons for doing that infamous poker face. One, is for controlling his waterfall tears from sliding onto his cheeks; and two, his precious pride comes first while dealing with a super mega ultra hot football player named Lu Han.

 

Sehun does cry, not just in front of Lu Han.

 

"And you have the nerve to call me, your own hyung, that stupid nickname in front of class." Lu Han said nonchalantly, trying to calm down his own nerves. His suspect is right there before him, wearing a smug look on his face saying, 'who's more handsome now?'

 

The truth is, nobody was paying attention to them because the rest of the class were already working on planning their projects. Not even the teacher, who was too busy checking paperwork to notice that World War III is about to begin. It was just Lu Han and Sehun.

 

Or so they thought.

 

Lu Han walked up dangerously to Sehun's chair and placed his hands on top of the maknae's wooden table, an action of threat. He then moved his face only a measly measure of millimeters away from Sehun's face.

 

He's doing it again, Sehun thought. He thinks I will give in to him. But he's absolutely wrong! Because I will NEVER fall for him.

 

"Why do you think I'm doing this?" Lu Han whispered closely in Sehun's ear, soft and killer enough to intimidate the latter. "Why do you think I look like this useless piece of trash? All beaten and bruised?"

 

"What do you want from me?! I wasn't here when you were..." Sehun looked at Lu Han from head to toe, silently deciding what correct term will suit the situation most appropriate. He can see everything clearly- the scar that passed through his hyung's left eyebrow, the big bluish bruises under his tired eyes, his slightly bloated face painted with soft streaks of red and violet... but sadly, to Sehun, Lu Han is still freaking perfect. Even his injuries are.

 

"I'm... perfect? That's all you're gonna say? Well, I already know that a long time ago." Lu Han said matter-of-factly, alarming Sehun a lot.

 

"I... I said that out loud, didn't I?" Sehun whispered timidly, backing away from Lu Han's dangerously close face. The most annoying red hue started to creep all over his face again, and he could feel himself warming at his own words.

 

"Yes you did." Lu Han tightened his grip on the sides of Sehun's table, it was so tight that his veins were shown. "You're just complimenting me out of the blue because you want to escape from punishment. Do you think your futile flattery will fool me and make me let you go?"

 

"I... I don't get you." Sehun refused to stare into the blue pools of Lu Han's intense doe eyes, because anytime, he might drown in them. He might drown in his hyung's endless perfection.

 

"You want me to explain everything, do you? Well I won't, so just ask your precious little best friend right over there."

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Kyungsoo, do me a favor, please."

 

"No, Jongin! Do you even think you can ask someone like me a favor?"

 

"Let's just forget that we once were enemies! Please, Kyungsoo hyung!" Jonin knelt down om the floor, begging with his hands in a praying position.

 

"We are still enemies until today. And possibly forever. Plus, don't suddenly be all respectful and address me as 'hyung'!"

 

"But please! Let me hide behind you for just one minute!"

 

"Jongin," Kyungsoo was downright pissed off with his project partner's actions. "There is no way that a tall black man like you can hide behind a small white man like me. What's the difference? Your color will still prevail, so why hide? Black and white NEVER MATCH."

 

[A/N: Soo didn't mean to offend anyone but KAI here so please don't be offended haha peace]

 

Back to HunHan

 

"Oh Sehun." Lu Han stated in a cold voice, a voice way colder than Sehun's usual one. "Don't play dumb. I know you purposely didn't tell your frat mates that you left our dorm and transferred to your stepbrother's condominium. So that your 'brothers' could freely beat me up and let me die in pieces because they thought that I did something bad to you which is connected to your disappearance."

 

It took a minute for Sehun to analyze the whole situation and to let it sink in his mind.

 

"See? Now the Oscars is finished, you already received the Best Actor Award, deceived everyone including your own hyung, quit playing around like you don't know!"

 

"W-what if I don't really k-know?" Sehun asked, fright and terror present in his voice because he knows exactly where it's going when Lu Han's pitch gets ridiculously low.

 

And trust me, it's not gonna be a pretty scene.

 

"Look, I'm sorry that my bros beat you up... I didn't mean anything! I was seriously busy catching up with Yifan that I forgot to inform them!" Sehun retorted, folding his arms. "I didn't even remember them the whole time I was with Yifan."

 

"Oh, so you're thinking that your lame excuse will save you from the fires of Hell? You should've received the video they sent you!"

 

"A v-video?"

 

"Yes! They stole a cellphone from someone and used it to film me while they beat me up! Damn it, you didn't even check it out?" Lu Han practically roared right into Sehun's face, allowing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter