f i v e

Avoiding Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I found a new club that we all can go to, and even Sehun could go in there." Jongin told all of them while they were sitting under a tree. The tree was their usual meeting place, since the university stole their frat mansion.

 

"Hey, look who's talking. I'm not the only minor here!" Sehun flung some grass at Jongin in a playful way, but the other dodged them.

 

"And what's that?" Chanyeol hummed, busily tapping on his phone. Joonmyeon and Jongdae were equally bored. They've run out of fun clubs and bars to go to.

 

"It's called Club Exo!" Jongin almost squealed, causing the majority's attention to finally shift to him. 

 

"And so? What's so fun about it?" Chanyeol raised his brows, challenging Jongin.

 

"Because! They've got the nicest drinks, plus the iest girls in the whole world..." Jongin dreamily added.

 

"Don't tell me you've been clubbing without us." Joonmyeon glared at him. "Because that's unfair. And all we have is this stinky craphole called University."

 

"You're just bitter because the dean grounded you and Jongdae. And besides, what can I do? The girls are caling me."

 

"Hey, Joonmyeon started the whole act! I was just framed!" Jongdae retorted.

 

"Speaking of girls," Joonmyeon recalled. "Sehun, where are your girlfriends? I remember you always have a string of women attached to your back wherever you go."

 

"Yeah, I also noticed that! I especially like that one girl called Lu Han, she's so boyish but she's cute as heck." Chanyeol blushed.

 

"W-what the heck! L-lu Han's not a g-girl! He's a freaking guy, for galaxy's sake! He's my roommate! What are you thinking? I always wonder if you've been secretly smoking weed again." Sehun blushed as twice as noticeable as Chanyeol's blush.

 

"Wha?" Chanyeol's mouth hang open for a few seconds. He almost dropped his phone. "My whole life is a lie!"

 

"Anyway, back to the subject. Where are your girlfriends?" Joonmyeon interrupted, ignoring the very confused giant.

 

"I..." Sehun scrambled for alibis to say. He can never tell them that he lost all his girlfriends just because he allegedly took Lu Han hostage in the shower. Nope, that's such a gayish reason. But it's the truth, Sehun's mind spoke.

 

"You what?" Jongin tapped his foot impatiently. 

 

"I got bored so I dumped all of them." 

 

"Duuude." Jongin drawled. "To dump all twenty hot, blonde, good in bed, C-cup, big booty cheerleaders..."

 

"Is such a gay thing to do." 

 

And that's when Sehun's ovaries exploded.

 

--

 

Sehun observed his surroundings before silently rushing into the bathroom, his phone in hand.

 

He quickly looked over his shoulders to see if anyone was watching him. He's already being so paranoid. If a single soul sees him actually doing this for his own confused sake, he is so dead.

 

With clammy hands, he unlocked his phone and his fingers shakily hovered onto the internet icon. He anxiously tapped on it.

 

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead onto his cheeks. He hasn't even started yet, and he's already this nervous?

 

I still can't believe that I am going to check this out.

 

He went to Wikipedia.

 

Typed, gay

 

;

 

"*Gay*" is a term that primarily refers to a homoual person or the trait of being homoual. 

 

The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy". 

 

The term's use as a reference to homouality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century. 

 

In modern English, "gay" has come to be used as an adjective and as a noun referring to the people especially to gay males and the practices and cultures associated with homouality.

 

;

 

This can't be happening.

 

I'm Oh Sehun, the manliest guy on the block. 

 

The playboy every girl has dreamt of. 

 

The leader of a fraternity. 

 

The captain of the basketball team. 

 

The god of masculinity. 

 

The epitome of perfection.

 

You know what, this is all Lu Han's fault! If he hadn't shown up in my life to actually confuse me, I would never think this way!

 

There is NO WAY in the world that he's turning me gay.

 

Right?  Especially when he's coming out from the shower again, all hot and wet and dreamy and hot and Lu Han-ish....

 

"Hey Sehun." Now why is that voice suddenly so seductive.

 

Sehun's fingers automatically shut down his phone and hid it under his pillow. Unbeknownst to him, his face was blushing so hard he resembles a tomato. "Yes, gege?"

 

"Are you watching without me?"  Lu Han walked forward, showcasing his perfect body and his very manly abdomen. Water was trickling lower and lower until they pass under his red towel which has been tightly wound around his hips, just enough for some of his v-line to be exposed.

 

"I must admit, I'm really these days. And don't blame me, blame puberty hormones. So yeah, why don't we watch it together? You don't have to be so selfish and secretive, Sehun-ah."

 

"That's not the case... I'm not watching p-." Sehun said a little too calmly. I'm searching for my true gender.

 

"Then what are you doing on your phone then?" Lu Han plopped down on his bed, right beside him and trying to reach his phone under the pillow.

 

"Don't get my phone! I'm uh, I'm taking really embarrassing selcas and I don't want you to see them!" Sehun repeatedly slapped Lu Han's hand away from his pillow.

 

"Oh Sehun. I've seen you while you sleep and while you sneeze and yawn, and also when you try to secretly pick your nose and I guarantee, they're worse than your embarrassing selcas."

 

"No! I still don't want you to see them! Give me privacy, Lu Han!" Sehun shouted, his faces mere inches from Lu Han's. He could smell the arousing scent of his vanilla body wash, and his sweet mint breath.

 

"You're overreacting. Psh, such a killjoy, Oh Sehun. I just wanted to relieve my poor self. I have my own needs." Lu Han w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter