Chapter 9

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students presented after student and it was finally Chanyeol and Minhee's turn to go up and present. Their presentation was well done, spoken, written, and presented recieving high scores for the requirements. As they went back to their seats, Minhee's sight started spotting. 

"Minhee?" Chanyeol took her shoulders catching her. Minhee snapped back to reality.

"I'm fine i promise."

"Minhee, you're not fine. I'm taking you to the infirmary office when this class is over." Chanyeol sternly said to her.

Class ended quickly and Chanyeol held Minhee's arm. He sat her down in a chair near him and his friends.

"Hey, I got to take her somewhere. She's not feeling well and-"

"What's wrong with her?" Sehun interuppted.

"Yeah, is she okay?" Kai said after Sehun.

"I don't know yet, that's why we're going. So make sure to get down the notes for the next class."

"Don't worry Chanyeol, I'll get it for you." Suho said. 

Just as he was finished talking he grabbed his and your book bags and slung it over his shoulder. Carrying the bags with one arm and holding yours while walking he brought you to the infirmary. 

 

"She'll be fine, she just needs some food and a nap." the nurse said as she left you and Chanyeol in the room. Chanyeol sat in a chair next to the bed you were on. You sat in the bed and startede bringing out your books. Just then Chanyeol moved and slightly hovered you.

"No books, the nurse told you to rest." Minhee sat back and sighed.

"Chanyeol, you can leave now."

"No."

"Then i need to use the bathroom."

"Then i'll you."

"I don't need to use it anymore."

"Good then, because you need to rest." Chanyeol sat back with his arms crossed watching Minhee.

"But i'm not tired."

"Then talk with me." The nurse walked in handing Chanyeol a juice box and a cookie. Minhee took the juice box and sipped on it while Chanyeol opened the cookie wrapper and handed it over to you.

"Don't you have your classes to go to?" Minhee asked Chanyeol.

"I'll be fine."Chanyeol said. "Take your nap already."

Minhee pulled the covers over her shoulders and laid on her back staring at the ceiling. Glancing over at Chanyeol he was using his cell phone and Minhee closed her eyes drifting off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter