Chapter 19

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe the things she did to her family, to put herself that low..." 

"I heard she bullied SiYeon for money and left the family."

"They probably feel bad for her, that's why they hang around with her."

Whispers and sounds were heard when Minhee returned to school after the weekend. There was a crowd in the front of the school and whispers surrounded her. Walking to the front to see the fuss, she saw a picture of her and her little brother at the grocery store. Ripping the picture off she read the words under it.

'Minhee with her son shopping at the store. Pregnant at 13 and raised her son with her family after being a e. She then stole money from her sister SiYeon and lived with her baby daddy. His money kept them alive until he left her. She then is now looking for anyone to comfort in exchange for money to support her and her son.'

Furrowing her eyebrows, she put on a confused look. 

"What's going on?" a voice said from behind the crowd. The crowd of students spread into two like the sea. Chanyeol walked forward to Minhee and saw the paper in her hand. Behind him was the rest of his friends too. He then looked at the crowd. "Let me see that."

Minhee handed the paper to Chanyeol and started walking off until she felt him grab her arm. Brows still furrowed reading and looking at the slip of paper, he skimmed the page. "What is this?" He looked at the crowd for an answer. There wasn't much of a reaction and so he directed his focus on Minhee.

"I know, me too. This nonsense is a poor job at attempt bullying." She shrugged his arm off and continued to walk. Chanyeol crumpled the paper into his bag and followed after her. 

"Aren't you hurt?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, not really." She said as she continued walking towards her locker.

"Why not? I mean... Shouldn't you be?"

Minhee stopped walking and stood there. Almost a second too late before bumping into her, Chanyeol did too. " What do you expect me to do Chanyeol? Cry? Do you want me to make a scene and cry here in front of all these people? What do you want me to do!?!?" Walking again she gets to her locker and opens it.

" Well I don't know... You're a girl so-"

"*slam* Gender has nothing to do with it Park Chanyeol." Getting her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter