Chapter 20

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you always sitting here?" Sehun  walked by and sat next to Minhee under the tree.

" Pretty much, are you always here or something?" Minhee answered taking out her books.

" Yeah. If i want to meet the guys, Lunch is usually the time since the classes mix. It's either that or after school." He leaned his back onto the tree and looked over Minhee's shoulders. " Is school the only thing you're worried about?"

"No, are you kidding me? We ditched last time remember?"

"How could i forget? You bought me food. I'm free anytime if you're treating me out."

"I'll that in mind than." Turning the pages she looked through her book.

"Do you want to work on that together?" Sehun said.

"What... This?" Minhee pointed to her piles of homework. "Do you need help?" 

"I'll buy pizza." Sehun said.

"Deal." Minhee stuck her hand out. Taking her hand into his he shook her much smaller hand.

"Deal. Our house after school then." Sehun said smiling.

 

 

"Sehun where are you?" Suho came walking towards the pair sitting under the tree. "Ah, there you are. The teacher wants you. There's a phone call for you. And you too Minhee-sshi. They called for you at the office."

The pair looked at eachother and stood up. Getting up from sitting on her backpack, Sehun picked it up and dusted it off.

"Thanks." Minhee said taking it into her hands.

"No problem." Sehun said while walking behind her.

Walking towards the office, they got stares from wandering students. All Minhee did was stare forward and walk with Sehun trail behind her. Getting into the office, they were called into different rooms. Sehun was called up to recieve his call and Minhee was called into the principals office. There was a single chair infront of his desk and he was sorting out his work. 

"Take a seat." He called out.

Walking closer and taking a seat into the chair she spoke up. "What would you like talk about with me?" She neatly folded her hands onto her lap.

"Today... There was a flyer posted on the front boards. Do you have anything to say about it?"

"No sir."

"Minhee, If there is anything bothering you or family problems, we can help you out at school."

"Thank you sir but i have no problems." Minhee said sternly.

"We're just making sure. We'll have all the sources for you."

"Thank you sir but i insist that there are no problems and that those are nothing but fals

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter