Chapter 17

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going to her locker to get her books for her history class she put in her combination. Yixing stood there with Luhan, Luhan reciting his combination because Yixing forgot. As Minhee was grabbing her things, she reached in her locker seeing a photo. There you could see Minhee getting in the car with a man on the drivers seat. Confused, she put it in her bag. Taking her leave, she heard some whispers as she walked through the hallways and returned to class.

Reaching class she resumed doing her work because she had an open class to study. Walking up the steps, she saw the blonde familiar hair. Sehun.

"Hey Minhee." He said setting his bag on the table. He took a seat next to her and took out his phone.

"Hey."

"Doing homework?" He asked setting his head down while on his phone.

"No... I'm studying. Since i did miss 2 days of school." She said while flipping pages. Looking down at her notes, more people approached her. Of course where Sehun is, the rest of the group is too. A group consisting of Kai, Tao, Kyungsoo, Baek and Chanyeol approached them. 

"Hey pretty." Kai said. Minhee eyed him funny when he said that.

"Hey Kai." Sehun responded. Kai made a disgusted face. Chayeol proceeded to sit on her other side while the rest

" Of course." Sitting in front of Minhee he turned his seat over. "Need help?" 

Speaking up, Minhee nodded. "I don't understand this part." Surprisingly, Kai knew a bit about math despite always sleeping. The two were doing their math when Chanyeol joined in, since Kai was doing free tutoring. Sehun was sitting there with his phone still up.

"Sehun what are you doing with the phone cam-"

"Luhan you're here." Sehun said while patting Luhan's shoulders. He sat him down and Luhan gave him a knowing smile. Xiumin followed in with his cup of coffee. Apparently the whole gang was there but that also caused a ruckus. Girls started gathering at the door ways and peeking in towards the crowd around Minhee. 

"Isn't that Minhee?"

"What are they doing"

The whispers of their classmates weren't, or shouldn't even be considered whispers. Chanyeol having sense, noticed how Minhee shifted in her seat. 

"Hey guys, the bell is going to ring soon. You should return before you guys get detention." Chanyeol said.

"Right, Come on guys." Kris said putting his arm around Tao while walking out with a hand in his pocket. As if it was habit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter