Chapter 11

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Opening her eyes she found herself on a hospital bed. The room was silent and the only sound heard was the beeping of the heart moniter. Looking around the room she was there by herself. A doctor came in as she sat up.

"Hellooo. How are you feeling?" The doctor said as he went over to the bedside and checked her status.

"Ummm... I'm well." Minhee answered back.

"Well do you know why you're here today?"

"Uhhh, i think its because i out."

"Ding! That's right. And it's also because of the blood loss on that nasty cut of yours on your arm." The doctor said while pointing towards her arm. " It wasn't properly cared for. Another reason is malnutrition, dehydration and you're also sleep deprived." He said while he was setting his pen down. " That cut needed 7 stiches, don't just slap on a bandage." the doctor scolded.

"How did i get here?" Minhee asked confused.

"Your boyfriend brought you here."

Sitting there Minhee sat there confused. 'I have a boyfriend? Since when.....?'

"How long ago did he leave?" Minhee asked.

"He left about 15 minutes ago." The doctor said. " A nurse will be back here giving you your medicine and you can be discharged tomorrow. I would reccomend for you to take a day off of school though." The doctor left and Minhee was left in the room alone. Lying there in the white room with the beeping in the background was pretty calming. 'What day is it today... what the heck happened...' 

*ring ring ring*

Minhee's cell phone was ringing and she reached over to her clothes pocket to get it. Reaching in and looking at the caller ID, it was no one that she knew but she picked it up.

"...Hello?"

"Yes Hello, Is this Miss Jung Minhee?"

"Yes it is."

"We got your application to work at our cafe and we'd like to ask you a few questions."

The door quietly knocked and Chanyeol walked in. "Annyeong Minhee..." Chanyeol said as he silently closed the door with a big smile with his wide eyes loooking around. Minhee turned over to him with a finger over her lips to signal that she was on a phone call.

"Ok...ok... thanks... bye." *click* Minhee ended the call and turned to see that Chanyeol took a seat next to the bed.

" H- how are you feeling?" He said as he leaned a little closer to Minhee. His brows furrowed to see her in this situation.

"I fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter