Chapter 18

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going home, Minhee stopped by her locker again. After getting her things she left to her house. Her family house. It was about time she returned. Getting onto her bus, she saw her school's parking lot and saw that Kai was leaving. That boy was always looking pretty absent minded without Kyungsoo by his side. The bus left and Minhee put her eaerbuds in, listening to her music before she gets to the wreck of her house. Arriving there, she walks to the front. Getting to the door it was unlocked.

'It's open...' Minhee lightly pushes the door open and finds that the inside is a mess. The kitchen has stacks of unwashed dishes, the floor has dirt and mud tracks in it. The televison was running and the lights were flickering. Walking up the stairs she heard scribbling. Opening the door to her brothers room, she saw him writing. 

"What are you doing?" She said as she lightly pushed the door revealing herself.

"Noona! You're back!" He said as he turned around. He grabbed his papers and walked up to Minhee showing what he was doing. "I'm doing my homework. I wrote well didn't I?" Looking at the paper, Minhee praised him to please him and then questioned him on the way the house was presented.

"Where's Mom and Dad? And SiYeon too?"

" They aren't here right now..." his eyes trailed off. "They said that they would come back soon... well dad hasn't been here for a while... its just me, mom, and Siyeon..."

 Minhee goes down the stairs and enters the messy kitchen. She eyes the stack of dishes and looks at the table. She sees that there are notices stacked up high. It's been obvious that they were having financial troubles. By instinct, she starts running the water onto the dishes and starts to wash them. She uses her remaining time of 2 hours before work to clean her house. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter