Chapter 16

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting into the passengers side of the car, Minhee put her bag on her lap.

"You know where my house is right?" Minhee questioned Chanyeol.

"Yup, i do." He said as he started the car.

"Take me to this adress instead." Minhee said as she gestured for his phone. Handing over his phone, Minhee punched in the address of Choehuui. Chanyeol took his phone and looked at the routes and handed it back for her to hold. 

" You're more cheerful nowadays you know? I like it."

" I guess so..." Minhee said as they got out the parking lot of the shop.

They drove in silence for a good minute until the radio . Minhee watched the lights on the street pass by and traced Chanyeol's features with her eyes. Chanyeol was really into foreign songs, most of the songs were in english. Chanyeol was focused on the road. It was already 9 pm.

"Do you like what you see Minhee-ah?"

"Ew, so handsome. How can i be so lucky?" Minhee said leaning back into her chair. She adjusted it so that it would lean back and she watched the dark starless sky.

"When did you put your number into my phone?" Minhee asked.

"When we had partner projects, i was able to slip it in when you were dozing." Chanyeol said while taking a turn. Not wanting to be too intrusve but concerned, he asked her more questions. " So, how's your arm?"

"It's doing fine, i have to take the stictches out soon though."

"I was pretty scared, i spent a while cleaning off the blood from my seats."

"Sorry, must've taken a while."

"Nah, my seats are waterproof and thankfully blood proof too."

The car ride wasn't long but it wasn't short either. Minhee enjoyed night rides because it would be calming to her. Minhee slightly dozed off until Chanyeol spoke up.

"We're here Minhee." Chanyeol said while stopping his car. Minhee gathered her things and thanked Chanyeol.

"Thanks for taking me." Minhee said while shutting the door. She walked up the steps of the house and noticed that Chanyeol still waited at the front of the house like a gentleman. Until she got in, he left. Getting in very late in the night, she saw a figure sitting on the couch. Hands folded and it being dark, Minhee could still tell who it was.

"You're back home i see." Choe said while turning on the light. She was in her bathrobe with a face mask on. Clearly ready for bed.

"Of course, i had wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter