Chapter 10

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chapter 5)

Coming back from the library with Chanyeol, Minhee arrived at her house. Having not eatened yet she went to the kitchen to get a snack. When she got there on the kitchen table was a peice of mail that had her fathers bill. It laid on the table opened. 1,000 dollars. 1,000 dollars her dad has used at the casino. Hearing yells in the other room she took a peek. Her mother was yelling at her father with tears b at her eyes. Her father was guilty and had nothing to say to her mother. As she quietly stepped back she felt a hand slid into hers. Looking back it was her brother.

"Noona, I don't like this." Minhee could feel him tense up when loud sounds came from the room.

"It's fine, I'm here. Just go to your room."

Going upstairs you put him in the bed. "Noona, will things get better?"

Not knowing what would happen Minhee replied, "Time is the best medicine."

Leaving his room she returned to her room. As she got ready for bed and tucked herself in, she remembered something. 'I forgot to eat, oh well...'

 

(Chapter 10)

Waking up in the morning on the weekend was great. Minhee was able to catch up a little bit on sleep. Minhee got up to wash up and wore some casual clothes. A comfortable slightly loose tee and some jeans. Taking her cell phone, she walked down the stairs and she grabbed a peice of bread. Putting her shoes on she headed out the house. Walking through the city, she was looking for a job. 

"Hey Minhee!" Turning around to hear the voice Minhee was met with Sunmi.

"Oh hey!" Minhee said while waving. Sunmi jogged up to Minhee. Walking together in the streets, they conversed. Minhee listened as Sunmi talked about school and how expensive makeup is these days.

"... and so thats how i spent 60 dollars on just that one foundation."

" Woah... thats a bit too much just for that. I'm pretty sure that there are some that are cheaper but just as good." Minhee replied listening to her story.

"So what were you doing walking around? I forgot to ask you that."

"Ah... I'm looking for a job with good pay. I need the extra money to get me some things my parents don't provide for me."

"That's great. Alot of the kids our age are starting to look for jobs. Hopefully you can get one with good pay."

"Thanks i need all the help i can get."

Just as they were walking around collecting resumes, Sunmi got a phone call and needed to go. Walking by herself, Minhee walked into a cafe. Sitting down a waiter walked up to her.

"Hello, may i take your order?" He said as Minhee looked at the menu.

"Yes, i would like a Caramel Frappechino. Please be generous with the caramel." Minhee answered.

"Sure coming right up." Before the waiter could leave Minhee spoke up.

"Excuse me, I saw the sign out there and it said that you guys were hiring. Could i get a form to fill out?"

"Sure thing, no problem."

As she settled down, her caramel Frappechino arrived and she filled out the application. 15 minutes later she left the shop to look for more places to get a job.

 

Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun walked into a cafe this Saturday evening and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter