Chapter 2

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class ended and different from yesterday it was actually pretty warm. You enjoyed warm days but you weren't much of a sunshine person. You didn't like the fact that squinting was more work than it should. As the bell rang to eat lunch you usually went to the library skipping lunch. You weren't tall, but you weren't skinny either. You're mom often called you fat and overweight and that you ate too much. You always heard of your family talking about how they didn't expect for you to be bigger than your sister, Si Yeon.

You didn't care too much of the number You saw on the scale, but how you looked on the outside. The ideal measurements for bodies were 34-24-34, you were close in the measurements being 32-25-36. Your wide hips were the cause of you looking bigger than you were but you weren't one to wear tight clothes.

   Si-Yeon however was a bit thinner than you. Only you knew how voluminous you were and also Choihuui since you told her everything. Because you didn't worry about the number you saw on the scale, you stuck more to working out to get a leaner body. You were short anyway and an illusion that would help would be looking thinner or leaner.

You stepped into the library sitting in one of the dark corners. You honestly just wanted to ditch school, your next two classes were boring and you didn't have to work hard in them. You didn't feel like actually doing work and so you left the library to chill outside on the school yard.

There were many trees and sometimes Minhee would take a rest or nap under one when she skipped class. Minhee wasn't a bad kid. It was just that she couldn't find herself to care much. No one cared anyway except her parents always pestering her to stop ditching class and be more like her sister Si Yeon. Si Yeon was in the top ten in school but you didn't care too much about that. Minhee was in the top fifty of the school anyway. That's still impressive to her ,but to her parents that wasn't enough.

"Shoot, it's fine anyway right? I got A's in them anyway...." And so you did anyway. You didn't ditch too often so you didn't have to go to court if you did. As soon as you got near the exit, Minhee thought about this for a second. Maybe she wouldn't ditch today even if it was beautiful today.

"Maybe I'll return today and ACT like a good girl. It's only three classes until the end of the day anyw-"

"RRIIIINNNGG!!!" The bell alarmed and it scared the crap out of her that she even squeaked a little and she got up from Her squatting position and she fell a bit over feeling light headed.

Expecting to fall on the dirt ,she instead felt something hard. It was someone's chest.

"Ouuff " the idiot standing behind you said.

"Ouch...Oops. Sorry about that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter