Chapter 15

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While at the register Minhee continued with orders. Without looking up a familiar voice spoke to her. One that hasn't been heard in a while but heard her whole life.

"Fancy seeing you here." They said.

"Hi, what would you like to order?" Minhee responded with a greeting less cheerful than other customers. It was SiYeon. She came with around a group of friends.

"You know her?" one of the people in her friends said.

"No, I don't. " Si Yeon said looking clueless.

"I'd like a black coffee. Decaf too, with 2 spoons of sugar and a cookie on the side." Si Yeon said.

Minhee finished her order moved onto the next customer. Si Yeon's order was up and set onto the counter. As Si Yeon reached for the cookie, she knocked the coffee over the counter spilling onto Minhee. Still fresh from the machine it was hot. Luckily the amount spilled on her wasn't a lot. The coffee covered her apron just lightly covering her taking most of the damadge. Out of reflex, Minhee stepped back, flinching from the pain. All eyes were on the scene of the freshly spilt coffee.

"Oh Yikes, you should probably clean it up." Si Yeon said while fakingly being worried about her. Only Minhee could see her expression and tell what she was doing. Luckily Minhee had nice co-workers. Taehyung stepped up and helped with Minhee.

"It's allright Minhee, I'll take care of this. Go to the back and clean yourself up." Taehyung said while smiling towards her. "I'll remake your coffee for you miss, please wait." Taehyung said as he took over the counter. 

"Thanks Tae." Minhee proceeded to go to the back and clean herself up. Getting to the back room, she took off the cofee stained apron and looked in the mirror. Thankfully the ground and the apron took most of the coffee and not herself. It still hurt though, she got slightly burned and the injury on her arm wasn't even fully healed yet.

 

 

After the day was over Minhee packed her stuff up and was left on cleaning duty with Taehyung.

"So... Are you okay?" Taehyung asked while wiping tables.

"Yeah, I didn't get too burned." Minhee replied while sweeping.

" Whoo, Thank goodness." He said while blowing a breath of air out. "I got burned last time and it wasn't very pretty."

" Did you want a drink?" Minhee asked. "I can make us some."

"Ah sure." Taehyung said as he finished with the counter top. Taehyung proceeded to go to the sign and flipped it to 'Closed' and returned to the tables. Minhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter