Chapter 14

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minhee took her things to Choehuui's house, she didn't take much but she took enough to last about 1 week. Going to school was a bit tougher. Choehuui's house was farther than her house going to school. 

"Minhee! It's been awhile, I've missed you. What happened?" Sunmi said as she caught up Minhee walking to the gates.

"Nothing really, I've just been busy." Minhee answered back.

"Well you didn't really miss anything, it's fine. Most of these days are just review recently."

"That's good."

"Do you need the notes? I got them if you need them."

"No, it's fine. I got them."

"Really? From who?"

"Chanyeol. He offered it to me."

" That's surprising, you barely speak to anyone else than me... Well I speak to you."

" That's good, it doesn't bother me too much. You're pretty social though, surprisingly you're not dating someone."

" What does that mean?"

"Nothing, it's just that you're social."

 The two take their seats as the bell rings. Just as usual class goes by quickly and it gets to lunch time. The only time Minhee is able to relax and layback after all the classes. Minhee exits the class room to head out onto the courtyard near the useless tree fence. She takes a seat under the trees sitting other backpack and chews on a peice of bread. She stays in the shade away from all the loud students and sport players.

" Is that all your eating?"

" Do you see me eating anything else Oh Sehun?" Sehun approaches Minhee and takes a seat next to her on the bpgrass at the root of the tree. Sitting on his with his knees folded. 

" Nope, are you on a diet or something?"

" No."

" Good. Girls are prettier with more meat on their bones. I like sekshii girls with round hips..." Sehun the byuntae looks up, lost in thought.

" Most guys say they want a slim girl. That's them though, if I was a dude I would want someone pretty curvy." She takes a bite of her bread.

"I like curvy but I'm not into anyone too big. Can't really hate me if that's my preference right?"

 Just as Minhee was going to take a bite of her bread a voice yells over into their direction.

"LOOK OUT!"

 In just a few seconds Sehun towers over Minhee with his arm under and at the side of her head holding himself up. Their bodies inches apart with his legs on both sides of her body. She was under him, caged in by his body. A football flew over them a few feet away.

"Oh. Mianhe Minhee!" Kris said as he was jogging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter