Chapter 13

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After arriving to her workplace, she was introduced to how to use machines and how to talk with customers. Her manager was a male, he wasn't too old either, probably 25 years of age. 'The pay isn't that bad I guess...' Minhee thought to herself. Returning to the register, she helped a customer. 

"Hello, what would you like to order?" Minhee said.

"I'd like one iced americano please." He answered back.

" That will be 5.35 please, cash or credit?" After finishing his transaction she was allowed a fifteen minute break. She sat in the back of the cafe sipping her caramel frappe. As she was looking out the window, someone sat in front of her. 

"Hello Minhee, it's been a while."

"Hi Sehun." Minhee answered back without making eye contact.

" You should look at people when you talk." Looking over to him, she made eye contact. 

"Missed me?"

" Are you down or something? What happened to all that energy you had?"

" Yeah. Ha. I could kill myself." Minhee said sarcastically.

" That's pretty deep to be sarcasm, I'll be there to stop you. Last time was just scary."

"I wasn't trying to kill myself, I told you my wallet was over the other side of the bridge." Minhee said without looking at him.

"Sorry."

Minhee glanced at Sehun. Sehun was looking down at his bubble tea, stirring the tapioca pearls.

"For what?" Minhee questioned him.

"I didn't visit you on time."

"Don't worry about it. You shouldn't force yourself." Minhee answered back to him.

Truthfully, Sehun did try to visit Minhee. He actually stayed with Minhee and left right before she woke up. Sometimes Sehun's pride was too high. But he's not good at expressing himself either. That's probably one of Sehun's biggest problems.

" Since you were gone, do you want the notes to class? I wrote some down since we all have the same classes anyway."

" Sure, that would be nice actually. I needed them. Chanyeol brought my work but forgot to give me the notes." Minhee said as she got up. Minhee gathered her things.

"I gotta go back to work now, I was on break."

Sehun watched as she went back to the back room. He leaned back drinking his bubble tea. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter