Chapter 7

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   As Minhee turned around, she caught Kai's eyes set on her. Kai had just walked towards them after having talked to D.O about their project.

"Hey Minhee~"

   Minhee knew of Kai, who doesn't? Kai was a bit different from the other guys. He was bronzed. His looks weren't too shabby either.

"Hi Kai."

"So Minhee, are you doing anything after school today?" 

"I'm planning on studying today and taking care of some things at home."

"All right, well if you-"

"Hey Minhee." Chanyeol walks over and pats Kai on his shoulder. You exchange looks and you give him pleading eyes. Thankfully Chanyeol read the situation and knew what you wanted.

"Kai, let's go. D.O wants to talk to you."

As the two left, Sunmi's eyes were left in their direction.

"Sunmi?" Minhee said.

"Oh yeah... what were we talking about? The... The project! I'm going to have to finish it soon." 

"There's three days left, Thank goodness."

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

The bell rung signaling the start of class. Just as usual, the day passed by. All the periods passed by and lunch came. Minhee didn't plan on eating lunch today so she went to the library. She got onto a computer and looked over Chanyeol's work. A lot of his work had minor grammar errors and Minhee corrected his mistakes.

"Minhee are you working hard?"

She turned her head and Sehun took a seat next to her.

"Not really, just correcting Chanyeol's grammar."

"You must be working hard if you skip lunch this often. Say... Me and Luhan need a little help because Luhan doesn't know much about Korean history."

Minhee took a look at him. "Wouldn't you be the one to help him?"

"History isn't exactly my greatest subject."

"Do you even have a strong subject?" Minhee teased.

“What are you even saying? I usually get high marks on my test.”

Minhee chuckled and continued her work. Sehun sat next to her and would occasionally go on his phone. Both of them worked on their projects and Sehun would ask her questions here and there. Time passed rather quickly in each others company.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Just then the bell rang and as Minhee packed her stuff Sehun tagged along with her. Sticking close to her side. They were walking to their next class and while walking she saw her sister, Si-Yeon. Si-yeon eyed her and as they passed, she nudged Minhee's shoulder causing her to stumble. Sehun caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter