Chapter 8

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The next morning Minhee woke up and once again took the pills. The pills will give her energy, just like a shot of caffeine. Taking these pills also had side effects but Minhee didn't worry too much. She wasn't overdoseing on them so what's the harm? Popping her pill into she did her same routine. Having had 3 hours of sleep she needed that pill to pull through the day. 

   Arriving to school Minhee took her book bag and set it on her desk. Chanyeol made his way over to Minhee and took a seat next to her. 

"Hello Minhee~"

"Hi Chanyeol."

"You look a little tired recently, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just have things to dea- take care of things."

"Well i hope you get better, we have one more day left until we present."

"I remember, just don't forget what to say."

"Of course Minhee, we'll ace this. Fighting!" Chanyeol put his fist up while smiling at her.

Class started and Chanyeol remained seated next to her. Minhee gave a slight turn of her head towards Chanyeol and when she did she slightly jumped out her seat. Chanyeol's full body was facing her. His eyes were staring at her eyes. Minhee squinted her eyes at him.

"What are you doing?" Minhee said while squinting her eyes.

"Looking at you."

"Ahahaha..." Minhee sarcasticly laughed as she rolled her eyes at this boy.

 

"Mr. Park Chanyeol, please come up and do the next problem on the board." The teacher called Chanyeol up because he was "distracted".

"Finished!" Chanyeol said as he walked back to his seat. As he walked back he made eye contact at Minhee and smirked. Walking towards Minhee and taking a seat next to her, he gave her a wink as he sat closer to Minhee. Leaning close to you he whispered,

"I did good didn't I?"

Minhee gave him a stare and sarcastically said, "Wonderful."

As they continued the lesson, Minhee stared out the window. Chanyeol was staring at her face, how the sun hit her clear skin, how her eyes sparkled in the light. Just a few seats behind was Sehun. Sehun watched the two next to each other. How close Chanyeol sat next to her, how he looks at her. Looking away Sehun leaned back in his chair crossing his arms taking a sigh.

Class ended and as it did, the teacher reminded the class of the projects due tomorrow and should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter