Chapter 4

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Todays weather wasn't sunny but for Chanyeol, everyday will be a good day. Looking towards the board was the same thing in Mrs.Lee's class. Sitting with his friends he would occasionally sneak a snack to eat during class. Luckly for him he always had some people around him. his personality was a magnet. *grumble grumble grumble* No matter how much breakfast he ate, at least 2 hours later his stomach grumbled. He's gotten better with hunger.

   Looking towards the window, clouds gathered. It was most likely going to rain. Near the window sat a girl, a girl who was petite and seemed to be no taller than 5 feet tall.

 "She seems to look out the window often...she seems stressed..."

"Hyung, are you looking at her?" Kai asked

"Yeah, She's so quiet." Chanyeol answered.

"She is pretty cute, actually she is really pretty..."Kai drifted off saying

"Hyung do you got food?" Sehun popped up asking Chanyeol.

"Ahh.. Here Sehun, I got a granola bar." Chanyeol answered.

Sehun took the granola bar and stuffed it into his mouth chewing loudly. It was a chewy bar so it wasnt going to knock some of his teeth out.

Chanyeol knew her, it was Minhee. Just then it started sprinkling, he didnt worry about it since he had an umbrella ready in his locker.

*RING RING RING* the bell rang and class was over. Chanyeol got up from his seat to get ready to head out but needed to pick up his umbrella from his locker.

"Chanyeol hyung, i'll go first with Sehun" Kai said.

"Allright, be careful going home"Chanyeol replied.

(Kai and Sehun exit)

 Chanyeol grabs his text books and his umbrella and is ready to head out. He sees her again, Minhee. She always seemed troubled and usually had an expressionless face. 

"It looks like it's going to rain today..." Minhee said. 

"It does doesn't it?" You replied. 

"Um... Yeah. See you later, whoever you are..." she replied.

Chanyeol stood there as she walked out. She walked out fast enough that he wasn't able to reply to her. 

" I was going to offer her to be under my umbrella..." Chanyeol said to himself.

Chanyeol took a step out and opened his umbrella. Even though it was sprinkling,  he didn't want to to get his papers wet. Just as he walked he stopped by the convenience store. He wanted to grab some chips on his walk home. It then started pouring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter