Chapter 1

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ok, class is done! Make sure you finish your homework and do well!", Ms.Lee said. 

"Finally, class is over. I can go home and chill...", Minhee said. 

"Aren't you going to do the homework?", Sunmi said. 

"Of course! I already finished it, bye I'm going now!"

"Ok,see ya later then."

- exits school

"It looks like it's going to rain today...." Minhee said as she walks out the door.

"It does doesn't it?" Someone with a deep voice said behind her. Minhee turns around as she doesn't recognize that voice. 

"Um... Yeah. See you later, whoever you are..." Minhee awkwardly says as she leaves. As she leaves she walks out of the school property and  begins her walk home. Sometimes she would walk into a convenience store and buy a drink. That store is usually her middle point in her walk home. She loved the comfort of her bed but hated the people who lived in it. Suddenly a few droplets came and landed on Minhee. 

"Shoot, I better start running." She said as she quickened her pace. It started to rain harder. Just as she ran she wiped her face and bumped into someone's chest. Minhee was only 5ft tall so she was normally below people's noses. 

"Hurk!" The figure said as she bumped into him. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for that but I gotta run its pouring!" She said as she bowed and jogged. 

As soon as she arrived through the door Her hair and clothes were wet. 

"Gosh you , haven't you heard of an umbrella before?," Si Yeon said as Minhee Took off her shoes. Minhee didn't say anything as she left and she could hear Si Yeon mumble some swearing and insults at Minhee. Minhee didn't respond because she grew to ignore her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter