-6-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish…” TaeHyung mumbled as a familiar voice called him from behind. Jimin and TaeHyung stopped in their footsteps. Jimin rolled his eyes but quickly replaced his annoyed look with a cheerful smile and turned to face the owner of the voice. TaeHyung, on the other hand, remained his apathetic attitude but turned to face the person anyways.

“Good morning Mr Ahn! Did you have a good rest last night?” Jimin chirped in his usual cheery voice as he waved at Mr Ahn who was approaching them ever so slowly.

“Oh yes definitely,” he said mockingly, “And I hope you had too Park Ji Min… and your best friend Kim.Tae.Hyung. Because you’ll need loads of energy later… for detention.”

TaeHyung let out a frustrated sigh as he ruffled his hair in annoyance. “Yah, what’s the point of always giving me detention? Do we look like we give a about it?”

Mr Ahn gave a small, cynical smile. “It doesn’t. Which is why from today onwards, I am also going to use a point system. Once any student accumulates 50 points, they are out of my school. And that includes both of you, starting from now. Firstly your uniform is not worn properly, 2 points. Late, another 5 points.”

“What?!” TaeHyung spat as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and stared at Mr Ahn like he was crazy.

“You just can’t wait to expel us right?” Jimin countered, still maintaining his sarcastic smile on his face but nonetheless annoyed on the inside.

“Ha. Talking back to the teacher. 3 points. That would be a total of 10 points, in just one day. For the Both of you.” Mr Ahn announced as he closed his book shut, his eyes disappearing with a sarcastic smile. “Meet me for detention later. 4 pm. You better not be late again.”

 

Just as the two boys were about to head to class, a girl dashed into school and stopped right before Mr Ahn, panting. “I’m so sorry… again, Mr Ahn,” The girl forced between pants as she stood up straight finally after a while and adjusted her uniform that was messed up along the way.

“You again.” Mr Ahn shook his head as he opened his book. He looked at the girl for a moment before gesturing with his eyes for her name.

“Oh… erm its Yoon Ha Yeon, Mr Ahn.” Ha Yeon stated politely, her hands stiffly placed before her.

“5 points for being late.”

“What? What points?” Ha Yeon questioned, shocked at first as she continued to fix her dishevelled hair but her voice lowered as she noticed the two boys behind Mr Ahn staring at her.

Mr Ahn then explained the points system to Ha Yeon like he did with the boys, informed her of detention before shooing her off to class.

Just then, the two boys standing behind Mr Ahn let out a small laugh.

“Looks like Mr Ahn prefers girls.” TaeHyung said sarcastically.

“Yeah,” Jimin added, “Mr Ahn, why don’t you give her an extra 3 points too? You know, because she ‘talked back’ to you like we did.”

Mr Ahn cleared his throat as he looked around for a moment before chasing the trio off to class, ignoring what the two boys had said.

 

 

“Yah. Are you seriously going for detention?” TaeHyung questioned as he tagged behind his friend who was obviously heading towards the direction of the teachers’ office after class since the school gate was the other way. Jimin rubbed sleep off his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter