-4-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You. Clean everything quickly alright I need to leave. Just do it anyhow.” TaeHyung demanded as he dragged out a chair from a desk and rested in it while the girl put the cloth down after cleaning the blackboard and picked up a broom from the corner of the room. She eyed him for a moment before saying gently, “Why not we clean together? It is faster that way right?” She offered, her tone slightly modest and maybe a tad shy.

Seeing the rate at which the girl was cleaning, TaeHyung knew it was true. She looked like she obviously doesn’t know how to do any chores at all. Frustrated, he stood up without words and walked towards the windows in hope of hastening the cleaning process. He half-heartedly took the dripping wet cloth out from the bucket without squeezing and slapped it onto the window, making the floor wet with a trail of water.

Apathetically, he briefly brushed the cloth across the window a couple of times before moving on to the next pane.

 

“Erm…” The girl spoke softly, as she stood the broom beside her, “Maybe you can squeeze the cloth dry first before cleaning. That way the glass will be cleaned better and there won’t be water stains later on when it dries. Isn’t it?”  

TaeHyung stopped in his action and breathed out heavily. “Just worry about yourself and leave me alone. Didn’t you hear? That guy said that if we can only leave when both of us are done so shut up and do your work.” He turned back to doing his work, expecting her to keep quiet like any other girls around him would when he asks them to.

Instead, the girl stood beside him at a safe distance and carefully pulled the rag out of his hands, squeezing it dry in the bucket before giving it back to him. “But if you don’t do your work properly, we might have to stay longer to clear up your mess.” She retorted with confidence absent from before but still not looking at him. “You look like you are in a rush so isn’t it better to do it well once and for all?”

TaeHyung ticked as he grabbed the cloth back and shooed her away as he quickly cleaned up the remaining windows. “You need to know how to mind your own business, nosy girl,” he said, angered but the truth in that girl’s words.

“My name is Yoon Ha Yeon by the way. What’s your name?”

TaeHyung breathed out heavily, obviously having enough of her endless conversation but answering anyways. “Kim Tae Hyung.”

“Nice to meet you Tae Hyung.”

“Hmm… not so fancy meeting you nosy girl.”

“Yah Kim TaeHyung I asked you to clean the classroom and here you are picking up girls?!” An ever familiar voice rang as Taehyung spoke and he shook his head in frustration, “If you have time to talk maybe you two should be given more work!” HaYeon quickly apologized on their behalf and shuffled off to clean the room while TaeHyung continued his half-hearted job.

 

 

 

“Yes finally!” TaeHyung muttered under his breath, a relieved smile spread across his face as he pulled on a thin jacket and stepped out of the school. It was already dark and he couldn’t wait to just get out of school and rush off.

“Erm Kim… Tae Hyung?” HaYeon called out as she hastily wore her jacket and chased after TaeHyung. TaeHyung stopped in his footsteps momentarily upon hearing the voice but continued walking forward again before she could even reach him.

“Kim TaeHyung!” HaYeon said once again as she finally caught up with him. “I was calling you.”

“I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter