-31-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeHyung helped HaYeon out of the bed by her arm, who by then, had refused to look at TaeHyung for seeing her in that state the whole time. She wanted to decline his help but she knew if she were to do that she would collapse yet again and that would be worse for the both of them. So hiding her embarrassment, she tucked her face away beneath her locks as he helped her to the nearest washroom to clean up before they left the hospital that late afternoon, just hours after she regained full consciousness.

Supporting her with one arm, and the other grasping her clothes tightly, they inched down the corridors which reeked of antiseptic. Occasionally, she would lose her balance but quickly regained it with TaeHyung’s support. As though knowing what HaYeon was thinking, TaeHyung continued on in silence, not saying a word as he sensed how uncomfortable HaYeon must be with him by her side at that time.

 

As they arrived in front of the cubicle at the end of the corridor, TaeHyung pulled the door open for HaYeon before gently peeling her hand off and allowing her to enter on her own. “If you need help just shout for me, I can hear you from here.” TaeHyung reassured, his arms purposely stuck out in case HaYeon falls until the door closed behind her.

 

After HaYeon went into the washroom, TaeHyung stood by the wall just right beside the washroom in case HaYeon ever needed him as he waited patiently.

 

After a good 15 minutes, HaYeon came out of the washroom dressed shabbily in the torn clothes she last wore when she collapsed the night before, her hair in a dishevelled mess and her eyes puffy from all the crying. Her eyes wandered aimlessly for TaeHyung before she caught him dozing off as he leaned against the wall. Feeling sorry, she made her way in front of him before tapping on his arm crossed before his chest twice. His eyes shot open at a furious speed, his eyes expanded twice its size to remind himself to stay awake before he diverted his attention to the girl standing before him.

Together, they made their way to the counter to prepare for HaYeon’s discharge from the hospital.

 

 

It was not until they were about to leave the hospital, TaeHyung trailing behind HaYeon as he fiddled with the extensive amounts of creams and medication prescribed to HaYeon, did he realize how frail she was.

He felt his heart ache as HaYeon walked unsteadily in her 2 inch heels, her hair tickling her neck and face in the most unflattering manner possible, and her shirt ripped at the joints, exposing her torn skin and bandages.

Unknowingly, he held her back by the arm just as they were about to exit the hospital into the cold world outside and took off the hoodie he was wearing, stained with HaYeon’s bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter