This Too Shall Pass

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! how are you guys doing? So.. i decided to came back after the long hibernate. I hope you guys still remember about this story. I made some changes to this story that's why i got some trouble to continue it. I hope you guys enjoy this story. And please comment and upvote bcs i expecting it from you *wink*

 

 

A month later..

After make sure his dad is fine, he can now leave Thailand and go back to Korea. He has been away from his job for quite long and he admit it, he miss his job already. Not to mention it, he also miss Victoria for sure. He’s glad that Victoria shows that she cares towards him now. She often calls him every night and asked him how’s he doing, how’s his parents doing as well. One step ahead to make her like him like she used to. Even he knows she still in love with Kyuhyun but he’s confident now.

“Well, I’m back” He said to himself, carried his luggage along the corridor at the airport. “Wonder what is she doing at this time” He continued whilst thinking about Victoria and tug a smile.

 

 

In the other hand, Victoria is busy with her shop. Lately her shop has been acknowlegde by some people and thanks to one of Nichkhun’s client who is successfully promote her shop to another level. And now, Victoria not only selling cakes, pasteries, drinks and coffee but also pasta and another kind of foods. She also hired more than 10 people to be her employees now.

“Table number 3 needs to see the menu don’t you think?” Victoria told one of her employee. She nodded and bring the menu to their customer.

Luna patted her shoulder so she turns her head to look at her and gave Luna her ‘What?’ look.

“Someone finally back” She said as Victoria turns her head to the front door of the shop, she was astonished to see Nichkhun standing there with a warm smile. She knows she cares about him now, but she didn’t think she can face him. She felt so embarrassed right now and she doesn’t know why. She just didn’t want Nichkhun to think about them more than a friend. She doesn’t want Nichkhun to crossed his line ever again. As she didn’t know what to do, before Nichkhun could talk or do something to her, she avoiding him by walking through her office.

Nichkhun throw a puzzle look to Luna but she shook her head as she didn’t know what had happened to her bestfriend.

“Okay, that was awkward. What happened to her? Does she has a bad day?” He asked Luna and chuckled.

Luna giggled, “I don’t know. I think it’s because of you” She said.

Nichkhun knitted his brows, “Why does it because of me? I just arrived from thailand and I missed her so much and…”

“And that’s why she was so shocked. She hasn’t ready yet Nichkhun. Play safe. You know she’s a little bit unpredictable” She said as she cuts his words

Nichkhun smiled bitterly, “How can I play safe and slow Luna? I just really love her. Gosh why did she forget about me?” Asked him, “And beside, we were okay before. She always texted me and I texted her back. We are okay Luna! But why? Now?” He continued.

“Everything is going to be okay at the end. Just be a little bit more patient. You know her Nichkhun”

Nichkhun sighed, “I will try my best” he said as he smiled at Luna. From the smile, it turned to be a smirk, “Well then, what about you?” He asked her playfully.

“What about me? what?” She asked bewildered.

“Ah come on! What about you and HIM? You know, I’m not oblivious with the two of you”

She smacked his arm, “What about me and him? Jeez. We are all friends don’t ever thinking of anything stupid!” Luna stated.

“Ah. I knew it. I don’t even say his name but you already know who he was. So I guess it’s true” He said jokingly.

Luna took a deep breath, “Nichkhun I swear if you talk non sense, I’ll kick you out of here and you will be banned for being here. You know if it was not me, she won’t be seeing you. Thank to me I still help you”

Nichkhun let out a chuckle, “Yeah, indeed” He said as he hugged her tightly, “Thank you. You are the best!” He said.

Luna struggles to escape from him and hit his muscular arms several times a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter