Her Crush

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Heyy so i'm back :) I hope you guys still want to read this story kekeke :)

 

 

Kyuhyun made his promise. Victoria, Luna and Kyuhyun sat together when everyone already left and the shop is closed. Victoria gave them some cakes. She sat facing Kyuhyun and Luna. They exchanged stories. Kyuhyun never take his eyes off of Luna. Sometimes, Victoria feel a little bit jealous of her but she can’t do anything because they’re all friends, however, Her feelings toward Kyuhyun is different. She didn’t know and didn’t understand why she felt such way.

“I’m going to refill the drink. Do you want too?” Luna asked them.

Victoria nodded as she gave Luna her glass.

“Yes please,” Kyuhyun said while he stare at her walk and make sure she’s away then he gaze at Victoria with serious face.

“Victoria” He called.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“I want to ask you something,” He stopped. “I want to ask your opinion” He said.

“What was that?” Victoria asked bewildered.

“Should I tell her the truth?”

Victoria lift her eyebrow, “Truth?” She asked.

“Yeah. The truth about my feeling toward her. I like her so much Victoria. But I doubt to tell that to her because I’m afraid she will avoiding me if she finds out my feelings.” He explained to her.

Victoria’s heart suddenly ached. Her heart feels like stopped just now. She didn’t understand what had happened to her, but she can assuming this just because she likes him a lot too, but it turned out that he likes her bestfriend.

“Victoria?” Kyuhyun called her many times he even wave his palm to her face. She then realized his call and shook her head slightly.

“What?” She said in frustration. “I mean, yeah, you should. You should at least tell your feeling. Believe me, she will not avoiding you when she finds out” She said.

Kyuhyun curled a smile on his lips, “Okay. I’ll try it” He said in satisfaction.

Luna came back and gave them their drinks. Victoria lift her right hand and looked at her watch.

“Oh!” Victoria called out, “It’s almost midnight. I think it’s time to go home already” She said giving Kyuhyun a smirk.

“But we just…” Said Luna hasn’t finished her words.

“No buts, Kyuhyun, can you drive her home?” Victoria asked him.

He nodded full of excitement, “Sure can!” He said.

Luna shook her head “No, I can drive myself. And I’m going to go home with you”

“No. Don’t worry about me. I still have thing to do. No more talk. Just go home” Said Victoria which being stubborn.

She sighed heavily. She almost can't breath. She didn't understand her own feelings but she tried not to showed it to Kyuhyun and Luna, so she keeps smiling as they left.

She sighed, "I'm okay" she whispers.

 

 

Victoria was looking around her shop. Its her daily routine to make all of her customers satisfied by asking them if the food was alright. Her gaze locked at a man who wore sleeveless shirt and training pants. He was sitting at the corner, eating his cupcake and have a coffee. He then gazed at her and smiled. Victoria shook her head slightly and walked toward him.

"Hey, how was your cupcake? Did you enjoy it?" She asked him politely.

He nodded "Yes. This was the best! Seriously, since when you learned how to bake this marvelous cupcake?" He said in amaze tone.

Victoria grinned, "I started bake since I was 17. At least that was my mom said to me" She added.

He laughed, "Ouch. I almost forgot you lost your memories" He mocked her.

Victoria pouted and ready to pinch his shoulder but he blocked her hand.

"I'm sorry" He said in regret.

She nodded, "What are you doing in here? Where is your suit? You look horrible"

He chuckled, "I take my days off. Actually this wasn't horrible. Do i look horrible?" He asked her

"Yes." She answered.

"But, why everyone still looking at me like they fall into my look?" He said in chuckled.

Victoria rolled her eyes. Nichkhun just smiled cheek to cheek as he responded to her cute reaction.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked her.

“What?” She asked him back.

Nichkhun giggled, “I know you, come on. Tell me what’s wrong?”

She didn’t know how he managed to know her so much, even with her face expression today. She sigh heavily and stare at him in silent.

“I don’t want to talk about it here” She said.

Nichkhun stood up and face her, “So, I’ll pick you up at 7 in the evening. And we can talk. I also going to take you to somewhere” He asked her without hesitate.

“But..”

Nichkhun shook his head, “Nope. No buts. I don’t want to hear any excuses from you. I will be here at 7.” He cuts her words and sipped his last drink then walked away.

Luna saw him, she was a little angry back then. She remembered how her bestfriend hurt herself because she wants to remember about him. Luna walked toward him and stood in front of him with so much anger on her face.

“Ya! What are you doing in here? Didn’t you know what have you done to her few days ago?” She said angrily.

Nichkhun was taking aback by her statement, “I’m sorry I don’t understand. Did I do something wrong?” He asked her which made Luna more angry. She was about to argue more with him, but Victoria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter