The Man Who Will Never Give Up

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She closed her eyes as she remembered about the thing that happened this morning. The way he talked, it showed that he’s really meant it. The way his tears fell down, she hurts inside too. What is this feeling? If it’s because they have bond since they were kids, what could she do to make him feel better?

She sighed.

“Why is this so complicated?” She said as she opens her eyes and check the clock that shows 3 P.M. It’s time for her to buy some flowers to her shop. She then stood up and seized her purse.

“Hey, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked her, she didn’t know he was here all along.

“She wants to buy some flowers” Luna replied as she knows Victoria’s habit at this hour.

Kyuhyun nods, “Oh then, let’s go” He said to Victoria as he pull her hand.

“Where?” Victoria asked dumbly.

“To the florist. Where else do you think?”

Oh there he goes again, she thought. He offered his kindness that makes her fell for him over and over again. He dragged her outside, their hand intertwined. Her heart thump crazily. She hasn’t say anything as he didn’t gave her a chance.

After it feels like an hour Victoria spent her time at the florist, they finally go back to their shop. as they walk on the sidewalk, he never stop talking.

“You know, you just can always ask me, Luna or Nichkhun to accompany you” He said.

“It doesn’t matter, I can go by myself anyway. I’m not a kid”

He chuckled, “Surely not anymore Vic. You’re so big. No one will ever believe if you are a kid” He said playfully. She glared at him and slap his arm.

“Ouch!” He whines.

“Serves your right!”

He laughed for a moment.

“Vic, I was wondering” He stopped his word.

She knitted her left brow, “What?” She asked.

“We can’t always be together like this forever, right?”

“What do you mean?” She asked him bewildered as she doesn’t understand what was he talking about.

“I mean, of course we will get older and get married. And we will have our own family. We can’t hang out whenever we want like we used to” He replied as his eyes following his steps.

She swallows her saliva, “Yes you were right. Of course we will busy with our own family. But don’t you think that maybe either one of us, I mean, Luna and I will be yours? And that, you can always be with one of us everyday.” She said, and by the way, she’s refering to herself. She decided maybe it’s time to tell him.

He smiled upon her answer. Suddenly he imagining about something, “That would be cute” He said in chuckles.

She smiled, she’s nervous. She finds it so hard to breath at this moment, “Kyu, actually there is something that I really want you to know” She said.

He looks up on her, “What is that?” He said. As he followed her gaze.

“I… I like you”

He smiled, relieved shows on his face, “I like you too. You know that” He replied.

She sighed, “No, I mean. I like you, like you. More than a friend”

He stopped his walk, “Are you serious?” He asked her.

She nods, “Yes, since the second time we met. At that school sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter