Happiness

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, since today is Nichkhun's Birthday, I'm posting the next chapter!! And also, this story probably will end in the next 2 or 3 more chapters. So thank you so much for reading this story of mine. it's been a year since the first update. Enjoy this chapter!! xD

 

He didn’t say nor wait for another plea from the woman he loved, soon he pressed his lips on her. At first it just a simple kiss that might melt their cold bodies slowly until it become wild that Victoria opened to gave him better access and soon they both sharing a really passionate kiss. They both never broke each other’s kisses if it’s not for the air. She racked his hair with her right hand while her other hand roamed Nichkhun’s broad chest. He heard her moaned.

He broke the kiss as he saw her with eyes closed, “I… Are… Are you su-”

He didn’t get a chance to continue his words as she pulled him and kiss him again. She nibbled his bottom lip that tastes so sweet right now. She doesn’t know what happened with her. All she knows, she likes it and she craved for it. He kissed her back with the same intensity as her. Well, we can say that he assaulted with his. He holds his desire to kissed her for he is not sure when and now he doesn’t want to waste his time to not enjoy it what god has given him.

They both broke the kiss as they panted heavily. Her forehead rested well on his forehead, her hands still clungs to his neck.

“I..”

“Don’t avoiding me after this Vic” He cuts her words.

She smiled and make him look at her, “I will not,” She said as she peck his lips, “Please don’t leave me ever again. I know I haven’t remember about you but I’ll try. And like what you’ve said to me, you will wait” She stated.

He giggled, “I promise you I will never leave you like what I did to you 17 years ago and I promise to wait. And while I wait, I promise you to make you to love me” He promised her with all his heart.

She smiled and hugs him, “Thank you”

“I love you” He said.

 

 

So that’s it. She chose this. She chose to gave him a chance. It’s been 3 months already and she’s not going to regret it. Frankly to say, she’s happy. Victoria is happy with him. Their relationship developed well. Really well that he always acted so cheesy and overly sweets to her but she doesn’t mind. She can say that he’s the first guy who is acting so sweet to her and is not make her so sick with his existence. They are now likely living together as she sometimes spend a night or two or even days at his apartment and her mom? Well, she can’t do anything but to support them both. So her mom is happy for them.

He walks slowly to her shop, every eyes on him like usual. He sometimes afraid if Victoria sees them looking at him like that, she will jealous and gets sulky so he remain calm as he try to avoids their eye contacts. He saw this girl, the girl that he loved since he was a kid, he approached her as she welcomed him and gave her a kiss on lips. Making everybody that is staring at him jealous.

“Hi” He greets her.

“Hi. Uh, will you wait a minute? I think the stuff finally here!” She said excitedly and ran to the front door to welcoming some guys that brought something.

He stunned and heard Luna laughed mocking him, “She ignored you eh? For her new baby” She teased the man.

He frowned, “What baby?” He asked.

“That baby” She said as she pointed a grand piano that installed on the little stage at the corner of this shop.

So thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter