The Beginning

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His phone vibrated on the table, soon he picked up.

“So, what did you find?” He asked someone over the phone.

“I found her address. She lives with her mother. And I also found her daily activities after she left her pastry shop. I will come to your apartment tomorrow and will give you her address” The man replied.

Nichkhun nodded his head, “Okay. I will wait.” He said then hung up the phone.

He looked outside his apartment window while sipping his glass of red wine. He sees stars. His childhood memories stirred his emotion. He remembered how they liked to see stars above at night. He sees this girl.

“You’ve grown-up nicely” He murmured. “But still, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life after my mom” He added and smile as he remember her face at the pastry shop this afternoon.

 

 

Victoria can’t get rid of him since then. She tries to remember him but its useless. She doesn’t remember him at all. Suddenly her head feel dizzy, she hold her head and try to endure the pain inside her head. She squat her body as she endured the pain. She cried out loud, she tries to calm herself and try not to think about anything. Her worker and also her really close friend, Luna runs toward her room after she heard her screaming.

“Victoria what had happened?!” She yelled worriedly and helped Victoria to stand up.

Victoria shook her head “I’m fine. I just overthinking of something.” She said.

“Are you sure?” Luna asked again as she wants to make sure.

“Yeah I’m fine now, Luna. Don’t worry.” She said and smiled.

Luna feel relieve as she can smile, “Come on, I’ll drive you home” She offered.

Victoria shook her head “No. It’s fine, I still want to be here a little longer” She refused her offer.

Luna who as stubborn as Victoria shook her head too “No. You are going home. With Me!” She stated distinctly.

“I said I’m fine” She said.

“I can’t leave you alone, Vic. You know that. Remember what was just happened a minute ago?”

Victoria can’t argue with her. It’s not because Luna’s face expression who just looked like an angry old woman but also Victoria thinks this might be the best. She knows she didn’t do well just now. She then nodded to her and seized her bag.

“Fine! I won’t arguing right now. Satisfied?” She said to her mockingly.

“Ya, ya, ya. Whatever you say. You’ll thank me anyway”

 

In Luna’s car, They both kept silent until Luna decided to open up conversation.

“You said just now, you were overthinking of something? What was that all about?” She asked.

Victoria shake her head, “Nothing” She replied.

“Liar. You know I knew you so well. Just tell me Vic.” She asked her forcely.

“Is that because that stranger man?” Luna added.

Victoria didn’t answer and Luna knew, it was her answer.

“So it is. What about him? Do you know him?” She asked.

“That was what I thinking about Luna! I can’t even remember him! Gosh I really frustrated!” Victoria said with her high tone.

“You know what will happen to you if you stress and whatever it is frustration.” She reminds her.

Victoria nodded.

“You know, Vic. Why don’t you just said to him your real condition? Tell him you had amnesia and you can’t and didn’t remember about him. If you ever known him, you will remember him. But not now. It will come itself” Luna explained her thoughts.

“I don’t know. I just, just want to forget it. Okay?” Victoria said

Luna just nodded and they stay silent until they arrive at Victoria’s home.

 

 

The next day, Nichkhun met a man. He’s the one that called Nichkhun yesterday. He explained to him what he found out about Victoria. Nichkhun nodded, he’s a little bit shocked when he knew she has got amnesia, that’s why she can’t remember him. She had a car a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter