Getting Closer

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, so this is the update. I hope you like it :)

 

They had lunch together after Nichkhun asked her. Victoria accepted his invitation just because she was thankful to him about what he did today and she also very hungry at that time. She grabbed menu book, about choosing her food. Nichkhun gaze at her, he curled a smile on his lips.

“Let me guess” He said

Victoria stare at him.

“Spaghetti?” He guessed.

She gasp and bewildered at him “Yeah. How did you…” She stopped. “Never mind” She continued.

Nichkhun gave a little smirk. “I know” He said and ordered their foods.

They became awkward as they wait their foods. Victoria sometimes looked at him curiousily but then throw away her sight to another direction.

“What?” He asked. He realized she was staring at him several times.

Victoria shook her head “Nothing” She said.

“Lie” He accused her.

Victoria sigh “I just wondering, who are you? Are we friends? Bestfriend? Close friend?” Victoria asked impatiently.

He chuckled, “Slow down. I’ll tell you” He said in soft tone.

Victoria waits for his answer while the waiter came up with their drinks.

“We’re friend. Actually, a real close one.” He explained.

Victoria glanced at him, “But where were you the past 2 years?” She asked curiousity.

Nichkhun exhaled calmly, “I was in Thailand” He answered.

“Why?”

“I live there”

“Why’d you come back?” She asked at him over and over again.

“Because I want to see you” Nichkhun finally said that. He knew maybe this is too fast for her to hear it from Nichkhun. Because he knew she regards him as a stranger not her friends. Or to be exact, her friends-wanna-be.

Victoria gulped her drink, “Well, now you see me” She said.

Nichkhun smiled, he didn’t expect her answer, “Yes, and I’m very happy knowing that you are okay.” He said.

“And, you know, I’m working here now. Runs my family business” He added.

Victoria nodded, “Anything you care to tell me about? I really curious. Still, I can’t remember anything about you” She said while she her nape.

He chuckled, “Hmm let me think” He said while he lift his eyebrow. And for a moment he gaze at her, “You were too kind, you are a care person. You often take care of things. Take care of me, and the most important, You made me smile.” He continued reveal all his feelings to her.

Their eyes met. Victoria realized he is really handsome with thick eyebrows and big eyes which seems familiar to her. His smile bright, his eyes dissapear when he laugh. She is sure that she knew him before but she can’t remember anything. She does want to remember him but she doesn’t want to hurt herself because everytime she try to remember something, pain will come to her head for some moment which she can’t en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter