Only Him

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's double update! Thank you for readinggg

 

 

Victoria opened her eyes. No dream, she thought. She saw her mother also sleep soundly. After their emotional midnight talk, she decided to slept with her mom. She can’t deny that she misses it. She missed to be in her embrace. They both promise to try to move on and living their life together. But that doesn’t mean they will forget about the most important man in their life.

“Good morning” Nada greets her only one daughter as she opens her eyes.

“Morning mom, let’s get up and go to work together. I’ll prepare breakfast for us.”

“I’m okay. Let me cook for you”

She sighed, “Mom, It’s fine. I’m not a kid anymore. I can cook. You don’t believe me?? I even owns a shop” She said in giggles and quickly get up before her mom insisted too much.

Victoria made a simple yet sweet breakfast for them. It’s her signature in desserts, she made them cinnamon rolls.

“Yum, it looks sweet” she compliment her cooks, “How long have you prepared for this?” She asked.

“Yesterday I made the dough and I just put those in the oven for about 30 minutes.”

“Clever girl. Remember me again who taught you?” She asked jokingly.

Victoria pointed her finger at her mom, “This beautiful woman in front of me” She said, “Now why don’t you taste it?” She offers her mom and she nods. And now they eat in silence.

“Mom” Victoria broke the silence between the two of them. Her mother look up at her.

“Do I have an important person beside my dad? I mean like we’re so close or anything like that?” She asked her.

Her mom nodded, “You surely had. His name is Nichkhun. But you were always called him oppa. You guys really close, like super close to each other. Even he made a vow that he will marry you when you guys are old enough to marry. But his parents have to take care of their family bussiness in Thailand so that he and his parents move out” She explained.

So that’s it! It must be him. The most annoying man that just appeared recently to her life that is always appeared in her dreams.

“Why is that qian? Did you finally remember him?” She asked.

Victoria shook her head, “No. I just… I had dreams about my childhood. I mean I saw me but I can’t saw his face clearly as I didn’t recognize his face. So I was wondering”

“Is that true..”

“Did you by any chance still talk to his parents?”

Nada nodded, “Yes we did. His mom and I contacted each other all this time. Even not everyday.”

“I see..”

“I wonder if you still remember him, I bet you will always be with him like the old days..” She reminiscing the memories.

“Mom.. Don’t mock me. You know I lost it” She said in chuckle although she felt like it’s hard to swallow her lump because she’s upset with this condition.

 

 

She sat on the couch at her office room. It’s already 10 P.M and her shop already closed. As everyone already leave, Victoria can now at ease. Victoria look at the photo albums that she brought from home. She realize that she hasn’t take a look at it after the incident. So she decide to look at it for a moments. She managed to see some of the pictures until she heard someone opened her office door. She look at that person and smiled.

“Oh Kyu! What are you doing in here?” She asked him as she stood up and approached him, “Luna already left” She continued.

Kyuhyun throw a smile at her, “It’s not her that I want to meet but you” He said.

“Eh?”

“Why? You don’t like it? Okay then fine. I will go” He said jokingly as he made some step out but Victoria managed to held his arm and stopped him.

“Kyu..” She said. She pleads in her tone.

He look at her and giggle, he pinched her cheek, “You never changed a bit” He said, “What are you doing at this hour?” He asked as he has been dragged by Victoria into her office. They sitting on couch next to each other.

“I just remember t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter