Accident

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun’s phone vibrated for some times. Luna saw it and hand him his phone.

“You know, everything is settled. And maybe you can answer this phone.” She suggest him.

“Oh yes! I almost forgot.” Nichkhun said as he picks up his phone. After he hear someone talk over the phone, his face suddenly changed. He harden his face. He looks so terrified like he heard some bad news.

The three of them throwing a confused gaze toward each other.

“But, is he fine?” Nichkhun asked. “I will go back as soon as possible. Thank you uncle. I’m sorry we can only talk through the phone. I was busy today. I’m sorry. I really am” He said in regret and hung up the phone.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun ask the horryfying-look of Nichkhun.

Nichkhun froze for some moment, “I have to go back to thailand.” He  said. And throw a gaze at Victoria.

“But what happen?” Luna asked.

“My dad…” He paused. “My dad… He had an accident this morning. And I keep ignoring my father’s assistant call. I’m a bad son!” He said whilst tears fell down and was drown all over his face. He breaks down like a little boy.

Victoria feel guilty about this. Is he ignoring his father’s assistant call because of her? Because he waited her and her selfishness whilst his father had an accident. She felt her heart twitched. She held his hands unconsciously and squeeze his hands as she try to calm him down.

“Relax… I’ll drive you to the airport. I won’t let you drive by yourself with your condition.” Kyuhyun said as he runs to take his car.

“Khun, let me help you” Victoria said and help him stood. He obeys her. She helps him walk toward the front door while Luna open the car door for him.

“Thank you” Nichkhun said to both of them.

“I’ll come with you!” Victoria said distinctly.

“What?” Both Kyuhyun and Luna asked bewildered.

“I’ll come with you and you” She pointed her index finger to both Kyuhyun and Nichkhun, “To the airport” She continue.

“Alright okay, let’s go” Kyuhyun said as Victoria gets into the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter