Woman who plans a Date

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun was in his room, he was checking his report and suddenly someone knocked the door. That someone was a guy, not that really old. He has beard around his face and of course he wore suit and tie like Nichkhun, he then walked toward Nichkhun.

“I have reserved table at a restaurant for you and our clients” He said to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun stood up, “Thank you Mr. Kim. I really really thankful. But I think I have my own place to hold that meeting” Said him politely.

Mr. Kim was ashtonised, “But what about the place that I’ve reserved?” He asked him.

“Cancel it, will you?”

Mr. Kim nodded, “Fine, I will cancel it. Where’s that place anyway?” He asked full of curiousity.

Nichkhun chuckled, “It’s not that far. And trust me, it will worth” He said in confidence.

Mr. Kim nodded once again, “Arasso. I always believe in you Khun, you know that. You just look exactly like your father. How can I didn’t believe you?” He said in chuckled and leaving his room. Left Nichkhun alone again.

 

 

Victoria was helping her workers in the kitchen as usual. Her phone suddenly buzzed inside her pocket pants soon she opened it. She curled smile and can’t hid her happy face. It was from Nichkhun. Nichkhun informed her that he will go to her shop with his clients. He also reminds her to prepare some delicious cakes for them. Victoria replied him as soon as she finished read his text.

Victoria walk fast toward the exit door and approaches Luna, she keeps smiling which made Luna smiling too.

“What happen?” Luna asked in excitement.

“Nichkhun will bring his clients here!” She said in excitement.

Luna gasp in happiness, “So, he will promoting this shop to his clients?! I wish his clients are really important ahjussi or ahjumma”

“Now, I need your help in the kitchen!” Victoria said as she pulled Luna’s hand and was dragging her to the kitchen.

Victoria was not kidding, she’s really make an effort for this. She baked cakes carefully and detailed. She wants to make a great image for her own shop. This is the first time in her lifetime, her shop will have special guests since its her first shop and it wasn’t really popular in this neighborhood. So she thinks maybe this is her chance.

 

 

Nichkhun, Mr. Kim, and also their clients had arrived. Nichkhun opened the shop’s door without hesitate. He smiled at Victoria’s worker and was escourted with her to the table that Nichkhun has reserved. His clients were taking aback as they sat, small shop and quiet place.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to being rude, but, are you sure we will have our meeting in here?” A client asked him.

“Yes we will, Mr. Lopez. I think this is the perfect place. It’s quiet and we can relax too. Don’t worry about the place, I mean even this place quite small but don’t worry with the taste of its cake. But you know, never judge the book by its cover.” Nichkhun calmly said as he really confident with this place.

One of the worker approaches them and gave them drinks and cakes as well. Nichkhun saw his favorite chocolate cupcake that he likes the most and smiled at it.

 

 

Victoria is looking at them secretly, she was afraid if the didn’t like it. Not because she’s afraid that they will leave in disappointment but also she was afraid if Nichkhun failed his meeting.

“Don’t worry, there will be no one that dislike your dishes Victoria. No one, ever.” Luna said in confident.

“But what if…”

“Victoria. It’ll be fine” She cuts her quick and Victoria nodded as well.

Luna’s phone is ringing, she then look at it and curled a smile.

“Who’s that?” Victoria asked.

Luna gaze at her, “Kyuhyun oppa just texted me. He’s so funny” She replied her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter