Man who misses his Bestfriend

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS!!! So, here's the update. and also THANK YOU, DANKE, KAMSAHAMNIDA for 106 subsribers. Thank you for reading FF from this newbie author. So i hope you guys like this one :) and HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY TO OUR KHUNTORIA! I know i was late but better late than never ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Nichkhun stared at Victoria but then he throw his gaze to another direction. They’re having dinner together with Luna and Kyuhyun.

“Whoa, this place is beautiful, Nichkhun-sshi.” Luna was amazed.

Nichkhun chuckled a bit, “It is” He said. “We went here before.” He continued.

“We?” Luna asked.

“Me and Victoria. And she likes this place too, right Qian?”

Victoria was stared at Nichkhun for a while. Why did he do that? She then smiled and nodded, “Yes” She said shortly.

Kyuhyun was mesmerized, how can Nichkhun knows Victoria’s chinese name? He just met her like weeks ago.

“I’m sorry. Are you guys dating?” He asked curiousity.

“No. why?” She asked him politely.

“Ah, nothing. I just wondering…”

“Wondering why I knew her chinese name? well it’s pretty simple. I knew her more than I knew anybody else in this whole world.” He said in triumph.

“It’s because we knew each other since we were kids.” Victoria said quickly.

“Do you remember him?” Kyuhyun asked. He seems curious.

“No she didn’t. Yet. But you know oppa? She will definitely remember him” Luna replied.

Nichkhun nodded, he agreed in Luna’s statement. “Well, I think we’re done eating. Guess I’ll pay” Nichkhun said as he raised his hand, asking the waiter to give him the bills.

“We’ll share the bill” Kyuhyun offered.

Nichkhun shook his head fast, “No, it’s fine. It’s all on me for the dinner.” He said.

“Okay then, let’s see movie and it’s all on me. Let’s go” He asked everyone and was helping Luna to stand up.

 

They’re ready to watch a movie at the cinemas after Kyuhyun bought tickets and popcorns for them. Kyuhyun showed so much affection and his care towards Luna. And that was made Victoria’s heart ached a little bit. So she keep silent when they’re waiting to enter the studio.

Suddenly, Victoria felt a hand intertwined her hand tightly. She looked up, and she saw Nichkhun. She didn’t know that Nichkhun was watching her all the time. He hold her hand tightly and gently squeezed it as he try to give her signal if everything is going to be okay. He then gave her a little smile on his beautiful face which made Victoria calm.

“You know, sometimes I regret I came here late. Why didn’t I came here 2 years ago. Right before the accident. Maybe you’ll still remember me. And maybe that accident never happened.” He said almost in whisper.

“Why is that?” She asked.

“Because I will always here for you. I will never leave you and let you drive alone. You know that, I will protect you even without your asking.” He explained to her honestly.

“Khun, i…”

“It’s okay Qian. You don’t have to say anything right now. I understand. I will wait. Even if it means I have to wait for years.” He cut her words. His other hand reached her head and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter