The Man who Never broke his Promises

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Nichkhun and Victoria become closer. Victoria wasn’t avoiding him anymore, she even talked to him more even if it just text or a call during a day or at night. It has been 2 months since that day and Nichkhun feels so happy that finally he can slowly soften her heart when Victoria slowly opened her heart for Him. She may has not forget about what had happened between Kyuhyun and her, but at least she tried.

Victoria busied herself at the shop, her eyes and hands maybe focusing the dough that she has made but her heart and mind focus on the one and only man who is not texting nor calling her since this morning and its already evening.

She stopped her activity, she sighed, “Why doesn’t he called me?” She whines to herself. She saw one of her workers walk by her and she command her to continue Victoria’s job while she took the tray on her worker’s hand that is full of cupcakes and about to display those.

She just finished displaying those beautiful cupcakes on a display window, she just mesmerized on how beautiful those cupcakes are. Sometimes she can be over-confident but she doesn’t care.

She heard someone called her so she turns her head to see who called her, she smiled, “Kyuhyun. Hey, what are you doing here?” She asked.

Well, they made up. At last. I haven’t told you how they made up right? So, here’s the flashback.

 

“Victoria, we need to talk” He said after what it feels like days, she finally gave in and face him.

“I’m sorry I-“

“Kyu, let me talk first.” She cuts his words.

He just lets her.

“I’m the one who should say sorry. I’m sorry that I avoiding you for the past days. I really need some times to think. If you asked me am I sorry that I tell you my feelings the answer is no. I’m not sorry. I didn’t regret it. I’m more like… Relieved that I told you this. I might think that you may change your feelings to love me back but I know I can’t because love can’t be forced. I know my heart hurts but someone once said this to me, that love requires sacrifice. I want to make you happy then I have to make you happy. Even if that happiness that you want don’t includes me”

“Victoria, I’m sorry. I might not be the best person to you. And I’m sorry that I might sound so selfish but I don’t want to lose you. As a friend. You are the greatest I’ve ever met and I’m sorry that I can’t give you the love that you want”

She smiled, “It’s fine. I don’t think this is a love. I mean sure I love you and I don’t want to lose you but I think I don’t really love you like that. I think it is because how we always together since then and you of all people, you are the closest boy friend that I have. So once again, I’m not sorry for anything. I’m relieved”

He took a glance at her, “So are we still friend?” He asked.

She glares at him, “What do you mean? We’re not a friend!” She said fiercly.

He frowns, “Why?”

“We’re bestfriend you idiot!” She said in chukle.

He seems so relieved and let out a giggle, “Oh my god you scared me!” He said as he pulled her into his embrace.

She laughed as she hugs him back, “Now, what about you telling her your feelings” She stated.

He lets the embrace, “What do you mean?” He asked bewildered.

She groans, “Oh come on! You never knew unless you try”

He smiled, “I will tell her. Eventually. I just need to gather up all my courage”

She rolled her eyes, “Coward!” She hissed.

He messed up her hair and giggled, “I couldn’t agree more” He said leaving her in pouts.

 

-------

 

He grins, “Someone asked me to see you” He said without answering her question.

She knitter her brows, “Who?” Victoria asked him.

He smiled, “Why don’t you find out? The person waiting you outside” He replied and walks to Luna. Leaving her in bewildered.

She sighed as she went outside. Her smile gets wider when she finds out who it was.

“Khun!”

Nichkhun smiled as he approached her, “Hey” He greets her.

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter