Stay

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria opens her eyes to see unfamiliar surrounding, she was staring at his sleeping figure beside her, his hand wrapped nicely to prop up his head while he’s sitting on the chair. How long has he sleeping in this state? How does she came here anyway? Where is this place? She recall her memories then she understood. This man, of all people, always there for her no matter what and he always knew where to find her. Maybe this is his place since it looks expensive with the furniture in here. She was staring at him slowly but sure she moves her hand and his head. She combed it so that she can see his face clearly.

Nichkhun stirred in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes, she neither startled nor takes her hand off of him, she just staring there at him and continue what she is doing like nothing’s happened.

“Uh you finally awake?” He said as he yawned. His hands were numb, he doesn’t know how long he has been in that state. He smiled at her, “Are you hungry? Stay here. I’ll cook you the food and it’ll ready in any minutes” He said almost stands up but her hand pulled his arm.

“What is it-” He can’t finished his words as she hugged him.

“Thank you” She said between hug.

He was startled as it can say, she never, like ever. Never done this to him. He means, surely he always giving her all his best to either protect or just be there for her but he never gets something in return, well it’s not like he ‘wants’ something in return. But this is the first time he is seeing her like this. It’s like her life depends on him. He hugged her back. Tighter than hers.

He lets that go at the last, “It’s okay,” He patted her head, “I will back with the tray that is full of foods. I know you will love those” He said and throw her a big smile on his face.

 

After it feels like minutes, she gets bored and decided to look up on him. She’s afraid he might having difficulties. She walks to the kitchen, she is amazed by how this apartment has beautiful interior and yet so tidy. She bet Nichkhun really took care of this apartment. She even gasped when she saw a very long window, like a wall on the side of this apartment and she can see the city, the buildings that surround it. Like she’s flying. And all of the people there looks so tiny like ants.

She finally sees him. She observes him at the kitchen, she thinks he is a man who can cook. The way he holds the utensil, not bad.

“You are not bad holding those for a bussiness man” She spoke.

He turns his face to see her standing there with arms crossed her chest, observing him, “Yeah, said that because I live alone here. I have to take care of myself so I learned how to cook. I’m sorry is this took so long? I will finish in just give me more minutes, okay?” He said to her as he continue his activities. Ignoring her beautiful face at a moment.

She giggled and shook her head. She approached him and looking for something on the counter.

“Hey what are you doing?” He asked her.

She rolled her eyes, “I’m helping you stupid” She said in sarcastic tone.

He sighed, “I can do it myself” He said as he reached her hands and drag her to sit on the chair.

She pouts, “Really?” She said.

He looks at her and nods, “Yeah really. Stay there” He command her.

She hates when people said things to her and command her to do something that is not her will, she sighed in frustration, “At least let me help you to arrange the table” She said as she being stubborn.

He sighed back, “You really stubborn are you?” He asked her.

“Yes I am so back off. And let me do what I want to do” She insist.

He finally gave in, “Okay.” He said as he saw her smiling face. She won. He knew he will lose when it comes to her. she never changed actually, since they were a kid, this woman, the woman whom he loved. Always being this stubborn even worse than this and he, as he’s older than her, he has to succumb to her and let she does whatever she wanted to do.

After she busied herself, he can now at least finish his cook. It’s the simplest yet the most delicious kind of dish that he’s able to make. None other than… Spaghetti. And… a cream soup for Victoria that he made full of love.

He serves the food on the table, he can see she’s drooling already to taste it. She makes this cute sounds like when you’re exciting to try something. And he thinks it’s cute.

“Let’s eat!” He said.

She giggles, “Let’s eat, and thanks for the meal” She said as she took a spoon full of soup, “Whoa, this is decent” She compliments his cooks.

He smiled proudly, “It is decent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter