I'm Sorry

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria had awakened from her sleep and was covering by sweats. She had a dream last night. She sighed and wondering for a second then she gets up from her bed. Trying to forget about her dream.

She pulled off her nightgown and slowly wet her entire body from top to bottom with warm water that she has been prepared before. She close her eyes. She still remember about last night. That kiss was so sudden, she was shocked then. Nichkhun boldly pulled her into his embrace and kissed her softly. She can't do anything at that time. Victoria would never expected that Nichkhun had her first kiss.

 

Since then, Nichkhun tried to call her. But she didn't answer it. He's wondering did he do something wrong? Is this because he kissed her? Nichkhun touched his temple with his both palms. He always looked at his phone. He even can't sleep at all.

 

His phone suddenly rang, at second he thought it would be Victoria. But he frowned after he saw the caller id and her name wasn't on it.

"Hello" He answered in sad tone.

"Mr. Horvejkul i need to see you today." Somebody over the phone asked.

"Sure. What's wrong?" He asked bewildered.

"You will know. Okay i will text you the place" he said and hung up the phone.

Nichkhun frowned again as he remembered Victoria. He try to call her once again but still no answer. He sighed heavily.

 

Victoria was really quiet today. She lost her spirit. She didn't know either why she's like this. That was just a kiss. She shouldn't be like this. Luna, her bestfriend knew that there was something wrong with her. She was watching Victoria since she arrived at the shop this morning. Luna walked toward her and tapped her shoulder. Victoria was aware and looked at her bewilderedly.

"Hey girl" Luna said.

"Hey" she replied shortly.

"What's wrong babe?" Luna asked politely.

"Luna stop"

"What? Did i do something wrong?" She wondered.

"No. That wasn't you."

"So???" She asked curiosity.

"Stop being cheeky and polite to me. This is not you at all." Victoria finally speaks up.

Luna giggled. "Gosh Vic! Seriously what had happened with you? Tell me."

"You know..." She stopped. "After Kyuhyun and you were left yesterday.. He and I talked.. And.." Victoria stopped again. And this time she didn't continue her story to make it more dramatic.

"And? Oh come on!" Luna asked in furious.

"And he kissed me." She added.

Luna didn't say anything. She looked at Victoria deeply in the eyes which made Victoria uncomfortable.

"Did you like it?" She mocked her.

Victoria slap her right arm. "Luna!"

Luna was laughing so hard. She then Victoria’s hand. "I'm sorry. I'm being overboard. Okay. So what's wrong with the kiss?" She asked calmly.

"It just..."

"It was your first, right?" Luna cuts her words with an assumption.

Victoria nodded as an answer.

"Well, it's normal. Do you want to taste it more? I bet you want it so badly. Do you like it? Oh you must have like it! It was Nichkhun Horvejkul for christ's sake!"

Victoria shook her head. "I really don't understand it all"

“Victoria, seriously, what is wrong with that?” Luna asked her again.

“I don’t know. It’s too fast.” She replied.

Luna sighed. “Does he called you? Or even text you?” She asked.

Victoria nodded, “Yes he did try to call me several times. But I didn’t answer it” She admit.

Luna sighed, “Well, no one can understand you at all. What is wrong with you? He’s your friend too. And he seems so nice. It just a kiss, victoria”

Victoria was about to say something until she saw Nichkhun walked toward them into the shop. She gasped for a second as Luna turned her head to see the man who walking towards them. Victoria turns her body and walked away. Nichkhun mend his pace, reached her arm.

“Hey wait,” He said in panting. Try to catch up his breath, “Victoria, please. Stop avoiding” He pleads.

Victoria looked up to see his face. “I don’t understand what are you talking about khun. I’m not avoiding you at all.” She lied.

Nichkhun chuckled and slightly nodded. “Oh really? So why you didn’t answer my morning call? Why didn’t you reply my texts? Can you? Could you explain this to me?” He asked her with his high tone.

“I’m just… Busy” She answered but not a second she laid her eyes on his.

Nichkhun was taking aback. Busy is not even the right excuse. He is smart enough to know it. He sighed heavily trying to make himself calm. He didn’t know what made him so upset? This is all his fault actually. He kissed her, she must be very shocked. But the funniest thing is she kissed him back! So he thinks that she enjoyed it too. But why does she has to avoids him?

Nichkhun shook his head disbelief, “Is this because I kissed you?” He asked her which made her glanced at him.

“Stop it, right now Nichkhun. I don’t want you to make a scene here!” She hissed as she tried to pulled her arm away from him. But at the end, he wins her hand and keeps hold it.

“If you don’t want me to make a scene, let’s talk. Inside your room or we could go out” He suggest.

Victoria shook her head and look slightly at Luna who was standing behind Nichkhun beg her to help. But Luna keep watching them, crossed her both arms.

“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter