Chapter 4: The Art of Introduction

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunshine was peeping from the window. Its light was slowly disturbed her eyes. Yoona opened her eyes swiftly, trying to collect her pieces of consciousness. Her head was hurt. It’s hurt so bad till she couldn’t tilt her head. “What..time..is it? It’s so warm here”, she groaned. Her hand was trying to look for her cellphone but she found nothing. She then opened her eyes forcefully. She’s so surprised when she found a guy in the room with just a towel around his waist beside the bed.

“Have a good sleep?”, he smirked. Yoona felt so shocked, blinking her eyes for several times. She even couldn’t close . She looked at herself and the clothes changed. She gasped. She wore a big white t-shirt that time. The tears almost streamed down, “W-what did you do t-to me?”, she stuttered. The guy smirked. Her eyes widened and looked at everywhere. She found her clothes and bra on the floor. She was panic. “What happened last night?”, she yelled and cried. She sobbed so hard, knowing that she already guessed what did happen last night. The guy approached her, cupping her face. “What did you do to me, John?”, she cried as if she’s begging him to tell it never happened. Her hands were trying to hit him, but he dodged them.

“What are you doing in my room?”, her crying became louder.

“I did nothing. You were drunk last night”, he stated, “And for your info, this is my room”. Yoona stopped crying. She looked around and found the room was all white. It’s definitely not her room. She still couldn’t believe in it.

“Why..Why my clothes are on the floor?”, she pointed at them. Jonghyun looked at them and grabbed them. He brought them to her. “Look. Your clothes are so dirty. You threw up a lot”, he was annoyed. Yoona sniffed and made a gasp. It’s true, it’s stinky, she thought. She pouted , making Jonghyun felt guilty. He put his hand on his waist, looking angry. “Thanks to you, I’ve been so smelly a whole night. And, I had to sleep on the couch”, he accused her. Yoona remained silent, knowing that she gave him trouble. Jonghyun walked to his wardrobe, taking out his denim shirt. Yoona just gazed at him. He looks handsome actually. Yah! What are you thinking Im Yoona!, she thought insid.

“W-why don’t you bring me home? Did you change my clothes?”, she slowly asked, feeling embarrassed to ask the last question. She’s actually afraid of being scolded. Jonghyun turned his head to the left, “Oh I’d love to but where do you live? You couldn’t even stand last night. I’m the one who changed your clothes, who do you think would do it?”

Damn right! He didn’t know my address. But, it means he saw my body? No!, she screamed inside. Yoona unconsciously covering her chest, Jonghyun noticed that and smirked. He actually knew what she thought. Truthfully, it’s kinda fun teasing her sometimes.

“My mom must be worried! She didn’t know I was going to the club”, she turned to be panic. Jonghyun just shook his head, couldn’t believe he wanted to bring this childish model home. “Your mom was calling your phone. When I asked your address, she said it’s okay because your parents was on the airport, going to Los Angeles”, he explained.

“It’s impossible! How come…”

“Check your phone then. She already sent you a message”, he said calmly. Yoona turned her head, trying to reach her phone. It’s true. There’s a message from her mom, telling her that they went to LA and someone delivered her car. She felt a bit relieved and sad at the same time. She felt like she’s being abandoned by her.

She then got up and was surprised knowing that the t-shirt was big but couldn’t cover her tights. She gasped loudly, making Jonghyun looked at it. Jonghyun then threw her a bathrobe, “use that and take a shower immediately”.

“But I don’t have any clothes”, she whined. Jonghyun sighed, “You can wear mine”. “But it must be bigger than my body”, she opened . Jonghyun glared at her, Yoona stopped talking.

She said her thanks in a whisper when suddenly Jonghyun grabbed her waist. Yoona was a bit startled. “What did you say? Thank you?”, he asked.

Yoona could hear her heartbeat. They’re just too close. “Well, T-thank you”, she stuttered.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, “and who says it’s free?” Yoona taken a back, trying to release her body. Jonghyun stared at her, “You have to do something for me”. Yoona gulped, imagining something might happen after that. “But now just clean your body”, he released her. Yoona then ran away to the bathroom, trying to avoid his intense gaze.

***

Yoona’s face turned red. She’s sulking after she got a phone call from her mother. She’s mad at her because letting her outside and abandoning her. She couldn’t believe she’d spend her day with John Lee in the studio. It ruined her schedule. That day was Saturday and she’s supposed to be at home, indulging herself. But that selfish photographer dragged her to ELLE. He told her she had to pay the schedule that was ruined by her absence. Yoona couldn’t refuse it. She’s in the state that she owed him much because of last night.

Last night! She thought. Last night was so pathetic and embarrassing. Well, it’s true that Yoona’s heart was broken. Daniel Shin, the man whom she loves with all her heart, wanted to get married. She believed that the feelings are mutual but the fact’s hurt. She’d never meet him again after this. The fact that he would marry someone else made her heart even worse. That’s why she decided to go to that club last night. Later, she met Jonghyun. She didn’t know whether she is so lucky or not, but she felt so irritated that day. Jonghyun forced her to work! After what she did yesterday, she was blamed to solve the problem. She should have refused him but her heart was so guilty towards him. Anyway, he’s the one who brought her to his house, cleaning up all the messy things she made. So, she kept following his order.

They walked into the studio. There were just a few people that still had necessity in the office. All their eyes were on them, especially Yoona. She just wore something different, bigger white shirt and a mini skirt (thank God it’s not ruined last night), and sandals. She looked so casual yet beautiful actually, but she had no self-confidence wearing it.

“See? There is no one here”, she protested, sulking about his decision to bring her to the studio. Jonghyun was actually ignoring her. His eyes then was focused on the cameras and tried to find a good angle. Yoona pouted , deciding to sit on the couch near the studio. She’s still sleepy actually that’s why she leaned her head on the couch. She tried to close her eyes when suddenly Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

“YAA!”, she screamed, knowing Jonghyun dragged her to the waiting room. Jonghyun tilted his head, surprised of her screaming. “What?”

“Don’t pull me in a sudden! I was trying to sleep!”, she told him, once again Jonghyun kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter