Chapter 24: Escape

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few days since Yoona gone. Jonghyun didn’t want to report this to the police station. He knew who brought Yoona out from his house. The problem is whether Yoona is still in Australia or not. Honestly he’s so worried, especially because Yoona’s pregnant. She didn’t even bring her phone, that’s why he couldn’t find any info about her.

One day, he took a day off and observed the hotel where Steve told him. He said some people saw Yoona there, so he came and looked it from a far. He’s waiting for hours in front of the hotel and got nothing. Yoona wasn’t there. He believed that Yoona had moved outside Sydney right after she disappeared. She didn’t bring her phone so he had no clue of her presence. So, he decided to go back and tried to do his job while his head is full of her.

It remained like that. Jonghyun was so stressed and didn’t know what to do. Since Yoona gone, not only his life felt so empty but also his work. Every time a problem solved, another one is coming. One evening he’s summoned by his director in his office. With trembling heart, he tried to enter the executive room. He knocked the door three times.

“Come in”, he heard the voice and entered in. He looked at the man in front of him and bowed. He could see the name “Han In Pyo”.

“Lee Jonghyun imnida”

“Ah you came. Long time no see”

He nodded, “I heard you want to talk to me”

“Take a seat”

He put himself on the chair in front of him. It’s so uncomfortable though the chair looked nice.

“I will straight to the point, Jonghyun. I have been observing many things here and the situation is actually not good.”

Jonghyun was already realized what he wanted to say. It must be about his performance these days. He remained silent.

“Well, I decided to send you back to Korea. You can prepare anything until next week.”, he said to Jonghyun while giving him a letter. Jonghyun read it carefully and noticed that he had to be moved to Seoul. It made him upset yet he noticed a chance to check on Yoona.

“I hope you’ll understand. It might not easy for you but the company also needs priority.”, he continued. Jonghyun just nodded his head slowly and signed the paper.

“So, we’ll meet again in Seoul?”, he offered a hand. Jonghyun showed his smile wryly and said thank you. He just made a tough deal but as long as he can find Yoona, he just had to endure it more.

***

Incheon, Seoul.

Yoona cursed herself because of agreeing the deal. Her mother brought her to her parents’ condo in Seoul. She decided to leave Jonghyun so that her parents wouldn’t touch him. It’s hard from her of course, realizing that she didn’t even tell him about her leaving. But she didn’t want to be selfish. Jonghyun just started his new career there, even got a good position, and she couldn’t be a spoiled girl who seeks for attention. However, she had to think about her baby too.

That evening, several days after her arrival, her mother decided to lock her up in her room. Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter