Chapter 10: Butterflies in the Stomach

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is going on in here?”

 

Lee Jonghyun was so clueless when some men successfully entered in his apartment. They looked so ready with their uniform to move all the stuffs inside. “Mr. John Lee?”, one man approached him. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, wondering what they will do there. “Yes?”

 

“Miss Roxanne Im ordered us to help you pack your things”, he said. Jonghyun sighed, “Where is she now?”

“Miss Im is already at her new apartment, Sir”, he answered politely. He actually wanted to throw his tantrum to him but he held. It’s not his fault, it’s Yoona’s. How come she did that to him? He never thought accepting Yoona’s agreement could make him like a . Those men were ordered by Yoona to pack his stuffs. He was so surprised actually. Three days after their agreement, Yoona made him moved from his apartment.

But the reality was so cruel than the expectation. Jonghyun, in fact, just watched them packing his things without saying no. He let them touched his stuffs, including his dearest guitars. Im Yoona will get her punishment soon. She has to pay for this! He screamed inside.

 

After they packed his stuff, Jonghyun followed his car by taxi, looking for his new apartment. He went out from the car to see how good his new apartment is, and the building is more than fine. It looked impressive. Jonghyun gulped, realizing that the annoying girl, Roxanne Im, just rented him an expensive one. Damn it. He cursed.

He was sulking at that time, knowing that she would force him what she wants. Yet, he couldn’t say no either. Jonghyun knew Yoona was trying to be independent. Well, she actually is, but her parents still had the control. Yoona wanted to go out from that circle actually, but she never thought that damn admirer would be the one who pushed her into the limit. Jonghyun entered in the lobby and greeted the security staffs. He went into the elevator and pushed the number five.

 

He walked in the corridor and found one of the packing staffs brought his luggage to a room. He followed him, looking at his home number, 515. He entered the house and looked so mesmerized. The house looked so simple yet tidy, and the appliances were sophisticated and modern. He blinked his eyes several times, looking at his big and new TV in front of him. He moved around the house in awe. He felt so damn blessed truthfully. For him, getting that modern house could spend a decade work without buying a meal. However, Im Yoona could do this only in a few days.

 

Talking about Yoona, Jonghyun then found her in his bedroom, ordering something to those guys. She’s the one who organized the stuffs. Suddenly, Jonghyun felt something warm went into his heart. He didn’t know why but he liked what he looked, Yoona being a commander with her casual baby blue dress, pointing on something she wanted to put.

“Can you put those books there?”, she ordered. Jonghyun approached her.

“Looks like you do something as you want”, he started the conversation, trying to actually. Instead of being mad or something, Yoona gave him a smile, a sweet smile.

 

! Mental breakdown!

 

“I love doing this. It feels like I have my freedom”, she said it sincerely. Jonghyun looked so surpised with her statement. It’s actually her true feeling; she tried to be honest to him. On the other side, Jonghyun also felt it a bit miserable. Yoona is a 28-year-old woman but lived like an 18-year-old girl. “Can you throw away these unnecessary things outside?”, she asked some guys who lifted the sofa into the living room, leaving both of them alone.

 

“You do have a lot of stuffs”, she said as her hand was touching one of his guitars. Jonghyun got his sense back, getting closer to her. His hand was suddenly grabbed her wrist and cornered her against the wall. “What are you doing?”, she said it loudly, trying to release her wrist but his hand was more powerful.

“It’s supposed to be me to ask the same thing”, he glared at her, “What are you doing with my stuffs?”

Yoona dared herself to see his eyes, his burning eyes. “We agreed to do this, right?”

“But you didn’t tell me where I should live. You just order your men to bring my stuffs here”, his tone increased a bit. Yoona gulped, realizing that she did something wrong. But, he agreed to move out before.

“But you said you agreed with-“, she wanted to finish her words when suddenly he locked her wrist on her head and made the distance even closer. Yoona suddenly felt nervous, she didn’t know what he would do to her. After the kiss, Yoona noticed that Jonghyun turned into the most unexpected person she’s ever known. Bottom of Form

“Just because I had an agreement with you, doesn’t mean you can do everything you want. I thought you would rent me a loft but, it’s like a condo for me”, he said firmly. Well, he actually just wanted to make fun of her. He just wanted to see her cute reaction. Strangely, Yoona didn’t do as he wished. Instead of being mad at him, she just pouted and made a sulking face. She didn’t yell at him, and her damn cute face made Jonghyun hard to breath. It made him wanted touch those lips again.

WHAT??? You’re angry right now, Lee Jonghyun! He reminded his own brain.

But he was captivated by her that’s why his hands unconsciously cupped her face. Yoona looked so nervous, knowing that he wanted to touch her face. His eyes were so intense and their faces were inches apart. For some unspeakable reasons, his heart was beating so fast. He tried to kiss her honestly, when someone approached them.

“Miss, we already put the clothes and the remained bags in the living room. Can we go now?”

CRAP! It’s your loss, dude! His heart told him.

He actually missed the chance to feel her lips again. Jonghyun made a distance, a bit surprising. Yoona looked embarrassed. “O-oh, you’re done. Ok, y-you can leave”, she stuttered.

Those guys were leaving the house, leaving both of them alone in awkwardness.

***

Living alone is not easy. At least that’s the thing Jonghyun said before she left his new apartment. One thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter