Chapter 26: Negotiation

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman in the black gown looked panic. After she got home, her daughter was nowhere to be found. She held her phone in shock. She’s just being scolded by her husband because she couldn’t take care of her daughter. She thought so hard who else should she have to call, but Yoona had only a few friends in Seoul. She always moved into one place to another, so she couldn’t make many friends. She thought about Jonghyun but she realized Jonghyun didn’t know Yoona’s in Seoul.

“Mrs. Lim?”, a man with a black suit came near her. She turned around her head and stared at him.

“Did you find her?”, she demanded a good answer.

The man looked so nervous. “It’s harder than I thought. We couldn’t track her”

She remained silent. Well, actually she’s mad.

“Find her no matter what. I don’t want to see you if there’s no news about her!”

The man just nodded and disappeared from her sight. Right after that, she called her maid that kept Yoona’s room. The maid looked so scared. She looked at her from head to toe. It felt so intimidating, even though she just sat down on the sofa and looked perfectly calm.

“You’re fired”

She said and left the maid cried alone in the living room.

***

It’s not really being locked, she thought. It’s been two weeks since Yoona came to Alicia and Daniel’s house. She indeed felt bored as she didn’t allow going outside. Well, Daniel suggested that Yoona should stay at home. He’s afraid that her mother forced her to go home and locked her there. Luckily, Alicia did many things for her. She invited her private therapists to her house, since they couldn’t go out.

The therapists massaged her shoulder and feet.

“It’s been a while since the last time I went to my salon”, Yoona murmured, making Alicia smile.

“It’s also my third time. Oppa is being protective lately. Sometimes he sends me a chef from my favorite restaurant to cook here”

Yoona dropped her jaw. It’s cool but isn’t it too much?

“Well, it’s exaggerated I know. I can understand his action. My first trimester wasn’t good, I threw up a lot”, she explained. Yoona suddenly smiled. She heard another side of Daniel Shin, Caring and Loving.

“You are so lucky”

“You are the luckiest. Jonghyun is such a trustworthy man”, she said while relaxing her back.

Suddenly flashbacks came to her mind. She unconsciously smiled. “I didn’t trust him at first. He was so annoying”

“Was he? I thought he’s a sweet guy”

“He always makes me annoyed”, Yoona shook her head, “he teased me every day back then”

Alicia giggled, “but he loves you a lot”

Yoona smiled. The conversation really felt so smooth and loose. She always felt jealous towards Alicia. But she’s a nice person anyway.

“I once felt jealous because of you”, she paused, “Jonghyun loved you first and he didn’t tell about you until I found it myself”

Alicia made a guilty look. Yoona smiled wryly. Well, she actually felt guilty after telling her what she thought about her previously. But her bluntness really flew so fast, she couldn’t handle it. They’re pregnant women anyway. Emotion leads first, that what Jonghyun said when Yoona being grumpy.

“Well, I once liked Jonghyun. But now I see him as my brother.”, as if she wanted to clarify Yoona’s judgment. Both suddenly smiled while enjoying the therapists gave them a final touch on their feet. Her butler came unexpectedly. “Mrs. Alicia, Mr. Lee Jonghyun is here”

“Oh he’s here? Let him come in”, Alicia said and Yoona couldn’t stop giggling. They looked at a man with a black suit coming. His eyes were on Yoona. Yoona was a bit surprised looking at Jonghyun still in tidy clothes.

“Looks like you have fun here”, he sat down beside Yoona. “Hi, Alicia. You should ask me too”

Yoona could hear Alicia chuckled for Jonghyun’s lame joke. “This treatment is for pregnant women. Are you pregnant too?”, Alicia said, making Jonghyun smile. Jonghyun came to see Yoona almost everyday. Sometimes he sleeps there to accompany her. It actually made her relieved. Jonghyun looked fine, though Yoona knew he’s in trouble. His job wasn’t easy either. But she’s so grateful that Jonghyun always be with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter