Chapter 23: Hard Choice

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:15 PM

Jonghyun knew that he’s late. He promised Yoona to have dinner together at 7 but he couldn’t make it. He knew she’d be very mad at him and he’s right. He found his house wasn’t locked and quiet. He entered in carefully. “Yoona?”, he called out her name twice but no answer.  It’s strange actually looking around his house in the dark. Yoona might be mad but she never turned off the light. Yoona and darkness are the most impossible thing in his life. He the lights and carefully looked for her everywhere but he didn’t find her.

He couldnt find her. He quickly grabbed his phone and tried calling her. But it's useless. She didnt accept his call.
"Roxy, where are you?", he yelled. No one replied. "If you want to start a joke, it's not damn funny at all!"
Realized that she probably wasnt home, he walked around nearby to look for her. He was roaming around the street, the super market, even her yoga studio. But he found nothing.
He went home and checked the wardrobe but her stuffs remained there. Jonghyun was so confused. That's the first time Yoona made him so hopeless.
Not long after that, his phone rang. He quickly answered the called, hoping that it's from her.
"Yoona?"
"No. It's Steve, bro"
".", he cursed.
"Wow. What's wrong with you?"
"I cant find Yoona. She's run away from home. I've searched everywhere but she's nowhere.", he's panic definitely. He left a deep sigh.
"She didnt tell you anything?"
"No. She didnt answer my phone either"
"Calm down. I'll help you find her."


His friend cut the phone. Meanwhile, he really wanted to go to the police station nearby. But, he knew he'd risk their life. They're in an unofficial elopement. If her parents found them out, they'd be dead for sure. They might not meet again. So, he decided to call Amy and waited for Steve's report. He’s unlucky when Amy said the last time she cleaned the house, Yoona were there. Jonghyun couldn’t guess where the hell she is.


After an hour waiting, he got a call from Steve. Jonghyun quickly answered it.
"Steve, any info?", he could hear his voice a bit shaking.
"Someone saw her this afternoon with her mother"
"WHAT?"
"He said a young pregnant woman went to a hotel with an older woman and some bodyguards", he explained. Jonghyun was blank for a while. His mind was full of questions, how and why. How can she know about them living there. She might know about their arrival since the beginning and waited for the right time to pick her up. "", he cursed.
"I didnt know your relationship with her will be this complicated. I thought you get their permission"
"They never like me because i'm just a banker, was a photographer back in New York.", Jonghyun said it shortly.

“So what’s your plan?”

Jonghyun remained silent. His friend knew that he’s panic.

“Hey dude, I’ll come to your house then. We can arrange the plan together.”, He offered a help. Jonghyun agreed and waited for his coming.

***

She looked around the plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter