Chapter 13: Restless

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“With whom?”

That’s the first line Jonghyun asked when Yoona told him her new project. Jonghyun was being a possessive boyfriend actually, especially since the freak fanboy entered in their apartment successfully. Yoona was sitting in front of her dressing table, combed her hair. Jonghyun tried to calm himself by laying his body on her bed, waiting for her answer. His hands were checking his camera screen, looking at his previous result.

“Hmm.. Nicolas Smith?”, she mentioned a name while looking at his reflection in the mirror. Jonghyun looked at her. Honestly, he didn’t know who the hell is Nicolas Smith. But for him, he is a guy and probably had a chance to be involved in a y concept photo shoot with her. Well, he didn’t ready for it, imagining her body being touched by a random guy. But, he knew it’s a part of her job and being so damn jealous is illegal.

“What kind of concept?”, he asked her carefully. Yoona stopped putting her moisturizer for a while to check his expression. Jonghyun kept calm, while his eyes were staring at her.

“I heard from the stylist it’s just like a couple concept”, she said, didn’t explain it much. Jonghyun suddenly put his camera on the bed, narrowing his eyes. It’s not because of her silk pajamas is too thin and revealing but he’s being sulky. When Yoona couldn’t explain something so much, it meant she hides something. Jonghyun kept staring at her. Yoona, who was busy applying her face lotion, tried to ignore his look. She actually noticed his deadly gaze but tried to ignore it. She felt he’s being ridiculously jealous since that freak fanboy left her apartment, even though she never saw him again nearby.

“What kind of concept?”, he repeated his question. When he did that, Yoona knew that he’s mad inside.

She sighed, turning around her head to see his face. “Just a mature concept with semi formal outfits”

“Mature?”, he started to interrogate her. Yoona finished cleaning up her face and quickly crawled on to the bed. Jonghyun looked at her every move. He suddenly felt insecure knowing that she had another photo shoot outside ELLE and with a guy.

“It’s not that intimate, for your info”, she explained. Jonghyun kept staring at her, making her wondered. “Why?”

“So this Nicolas Smith will touch your body, hugging you or something?”, he finally blurted it out. Finally he could say what he wanted to say. Yoona remained silent for awhile, trying to think about his intention deeply. “He’s a guy, Yoona”, he made his point.

Yoona just realized the meaning, rolling her eyes, “He’s a gay! Don’t you know? You’re being jealous over a gay now?”

This time it’s his turn to remain silent. He’s being so ing insecure because of her new project. He shouldn’t do that. He should support and give her a great encouragement. But, Jonghyun was being so possessive lately as if Yoona would go somewhere or cheat on him. Yoona then laid herself beside him, trying to make him calm. Jonghyun knew what she tried to do, convincing him so that he felt calmer and didn’t felt insecure.

“How I wish you didn’t involve in that photo shoot”, he hissed. Instead of being mad, Yoona just smiled looking at him jealous over her model partner. She put her head on his shoulder while her free hand was holding his hand. “I did it before in Korea. I did a lot of photo shoot before, John. I never had any feeling towards my partner”, she kissed him on the cheek. Jonghyun smiled wryly. His free hand was still grabbing his camera, trying to avoid the conversation about that damn photo shoot.

He checked his camera meanwhile Yoona looked at his move. She knew he didn’t feel comfortable with her next project. Well, in love with him in around 3 months made her know his habit. Jonghyun will be sulky and tends to avoid everything that he doesn’t want to discuss. Instead of talking about the photo shoot, she diverted her direction. She started to talk about his job.

“Don’t you have a photo shoot tomorrow?”

“Yes, and I’ll go to DC the day after tomorrow”, he explained. His eyes looked so into his camera screen. Yoona moved her body a bit to take a look. Jonghyun looked at her reaction and showed her what he got. “Look, I got beautiful photos today”, he said, feeling satisfied. He scrolled the screen and found their picture when they went to the park nearest her apartment. They looked so lovely there. Unconsciously, Yoona curved a smile.

“It’s been a while. This picture is so beautiful.”, looking at her picture when he kissed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter