Chapter 3: Rejection

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you move your head a little bit?”, Jonghyun said, enduring his anger.

That was the fifth time Yoona’s pose was so weird. It’s been two hours for her to be attached to the concept. Jonghyun surely thought she’s a bit rigid. How come she becomes a model? He thought.

“Don’t smile. Fierce look!”, he ordered while peeping up the model through his camera. Yoona couldn’t show her best smile because she felt annoyed. Lee Jonghyun, the new photographer, kept ordering her this and that without asking her. She knew that his in charge but still she’s the main character, she’s the model. She’s supposed to be the one who get the attention. Nevertheless, Jonghyun was being the center of attention because of his courage to order the childish and arrogant model in ELLE.

“Look”, he stopped capturing her photo suddenly, walking towards her with his camera. Yoona positioned herself. Jonghyun came closer, showing his camera screen to her. “See? What’s wrong with this?”

“I don’t know. You are the photographer. Besides, I don’t feel I made a mistake”, she felt annoyed.

Jonghyun looked mad but tried so hard to endure it. “Your eyes were not focus”, he said in anger tone. “If you have a problem, don’t bring that to your job. It’s unprofessional”

Yoona gasped. Lee Jonghyun was totally annoying. That guy! Seriously??? She screamed inside. Jonghyun and Yoona then positioned themselves. Hayley came closer to her for a minute, reminding the pose she had to do. “I know”, she replied shortly, sulking. She tried another fierce and y pose. She made a sensual gaze several times but still Jonghyun complained.

“y not seducing”, Jonghyun grumbled, heard by Yoona. Enough! I can’t stand it anymore! She thought. She suddenly stood, making everyone in the room surprised. “What is your problem?”, she said loudly, almost screaming. She let loose the coat she wore and went to the waiting room, didn’t want to continue the photo shot.

! She tried to sabotage this? That childish girl! She really loves to make a scene! He thought.

“Hayley, let me”, he said when Hayley tried to approach her to the waiting room. Jonghyun then continued his footstep to the room. He even knocked the door first but he could her screaming not to disturb her. Jonghyun quietly entered the room. He looked at her sitting in front of the mirror, lowering her head. Jonghyun approached her slowly.

“Are you deaf? I said, don’t disturb me!”, she screamed. “I won’t continue it!”

“Really?”, Jonghyun came closer. Yoona turned her head around, searching for the voice. “How can you get here?”, she’s actually startled. She never thought Jonghyun would come to find her.

“I told you before, I have an access to be here”, he smirked. Yoona looked away, felt so annoyed with her mischievous smile. Jonghyun kneeled down, closing the gap. He reached her face, cupping her face to get her full attention. “Look. I know you hate me, and so do I. But you know this is both of our debut, so get back to the studio and do your job”, he said calmly yet fiercely, “If both of us make the best achievement from it, you’ll be known as a professional model and I’ll be one of the most dedicated photographer”

Yoona’s eyes captured his gaze. His eyes were so intense and fierce, somehow made her afraid. “A-are you threatening me? I can sue you now”, she threatened him back. Jonghyun sighed, “Consider it as a deal”

He released her face. Yoona felt relaxed a bit. They remained silent for a while. Yoona tried to think hard. She felt annoyed but he’s actually right.

“O-okay”, she said. Jonghyun smiled. He stood up and held her hand, continuing their best effort to conquer the world.

***

1505

7:00 PM

Yoona rang the bell and immediately her maid opened the door. She entered the house while massaging her neck. She really wanted to take a bath and sleep. That bastard, Lee Jonghyun, seriously tricked me! She screamed inside. After the deal, in fact, Jonghyun kept ordering her nonchalantly. Yoona, because of the deal, became obedient. Still, she had more two hours being instructed by Jonghyun. She promised herself that she would never work with him again.

“Oh my god! I’m so exhausted”, she grumbled while walking in to the living room.

“Is it really tiring?”, she heard someone asked her. Yoona was searching for the voice. She’s surprised when she saw a guy sitting on the couch calmly. The guy waved his hand. Yoona couldn’t hide her happiness, “Oh my! Daniel Oppa!”, she quickly approached him. Daniel showed her a sweet smile. Yoona felt like she’s gonna die soon.

“I’m sorry when I met you yesterday I had no time to chat”, he said. Yoona shook her head. “It’s okay, oppa. I know you’re busy. Besides, I will be here for a long term”, she chuckled. Not long after that, her maid served them a cup of tea.

He sipped the tea solemnly, “It’s good then. I will also be here for a long term”. Honestly, Yoona felt so happy to hear that. It’s been years that they hung out together. Walking on the street, Chatting in the park or coffee shop near the park, or even going to party together. She couldn’t wait to make another great memory with him, just like the old days. Knowing that both would stay longer, Yoona just felt relieved. She wanted to tell him her feeling within these months.

“Well, oppa. Why you keep coming back here? Do you miss me that bad?”, she . Daniel finally laughed. For Yoona, he looked more handsome when he laughed freely.

“I miss you a lot”, his reply made her smile even wider. Her tiredness was suddenly gone. “However, these weeks I have a business matter with your father”

She suddenly pouted , making him chuckled. “Now you are sulking, cute” The last statement made her heart beat faster. He called me cute? She said inside.

“You should come here everyday to see me then”, she provoked. Daniel smiled, “I guess we have to hang out sometimes. There is a coffee shop near this place”

“We should try”, her smile was going to explode.

They talked enthusiastically when her parents suddenly came and interrupted their conversation. Daniel bowed to her father and mother. Both of them smiled and welcomed him. “It’s good to see you, come to my room then”, her father told him, “We talked about it there. I have a good news for you”

“Ne”, he followed him. Meanwhile, Yoona and her mother stayed at the living room. Yoona was actually curious about their business. But she didn’t want to ask her father. She ended up staring at her mother. “Why are you staring at me?”, her mom asked her. Yoona narrowed her eyes, trying to show her suspiciousness.

“Mom, why Daniel oppa keep coming back here?”

“He has business matters with your father”, she explained it to her while reading the newest magazine that the maid gave her.

“What kind of business?”, she sipped her tea once again, “is it about me and Daniel oppa?” Okay, she honestly wished that his father wanted her to marry him.

“What are you talking about?”, her mother gazed at her, “He wants to build a property business in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter