Chapter 12: Breathe Easy

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in a million years Jonghyun would think that Yoona would be his girlfriend someday. Being her boyfriend means making her feel safe, and that’s what he’s trying to do. Jonghyun entered the lobby after he saw a man with a black cap following Yoona inside. He never saw him before but strangely the security team didn’t feel strange with his moves. Like the others, he went in and could manage the inspection. Jonghyun heard from afar that he wanted to meet someone at number 607 and they let him in after he mentioned a name that he didn’t know.

As usual, Jonghyun gave his smile to the security team and quickly moved his body to the elevator. Unfortunately, the guy already closed the elevator door. He quickly pushed the up button and entered in the next elevator. He was actually worried, letting that guy a step faster than him. He hurriedly moved when the door of the elevator opened. His eyes were searching for the guy and he found it right. He went to the fifth floor, their house. His eyes caught his shadow. He could see the guy following Yoona. He followed the guy, observing the situation. He hid his body between the wall and door.

That woman, seriously? Is she really oblivious? Jonghyun thought.

He saw Yoona was trying to look for the key. The guy moved his body closer. Jonghyun was also trying to get closer. He looked at the view in front of him, that guy was trying to reach her arm. Jonghyun’s body reacted, half-running he tried to reach the guy. He got his hands and twisted them, pinning him down. Yoona was startled, realizing that is Jonghyun who’s fighting with someone.

“Don’t. you. dare. Touch. Her”, he said it slowly yet firmly. The guy hissed and tried to release his hands which been caught by Jonghyun. Yoona looked at them blankly, didn’t realize that someone has been followed her. “Ya! Hurry call the security!”, he ordered, making her a bit surprised and grabbed her phone quickly.

“Who are you?”, he asked him, trying to get his cap. The face was revealed. Yoona looked so shocked when the guy smirked at her. Jonghyun noticed that, “You know him, right?”

“We meet again, Yoona”, the guy dared to say something to her. Meanwhile, Jonghyun looked at her a bit trembling. She must know him and didn’t know why Jonghyun hated it. Jonghyun didn’t know he felt so angry towards him. He folded his hands behind even tighter. “Don’t you dare talk to her!”, he yelled at him. He laughed sardonically, “You’re the one who will be killed in the end, Lee Jonghyun”. His threat made him startled for a while, knowing that he knew his name already. It must be him, the one who terrorized her, He thought.

“Who the hell are you?”, he grabbed his collar, trying to intimidate him. But, he just smiled devilishly. Meanwhile, Yoona just stood there without even know what to do. She’s suddenly lack of power. Her mind rushed into the moment when Jonghyun left her in their last photo shot in LA. That guy who told her to go away from Jonghyun. That guy who threatened her back then.

Few minutes later the security staffs finally came. A few staffs helped Jonghyun to tie his hands. Jonghyun then walked to Yoona. “Help me bring him outside. He disturbs someone else’s life”, he said to the security staffs who also apologized to him. Jonghyun stared at him once again, making sure he will remember the guy’s face. Strangely, he didn’t even feel scared. The guy smirked at them.

“You will never be happy”, he said. Well, it’s actually a threat. But, Jonghyun didn’t want to take it seriously. He didn’t want him to intimidate him easily. All he wants was delivering him into the jail and making him regret. “Oh yeah? As if I’m perfectly happy when you’re alive”, he mocked him as the security staffs escorted him outside.

That’s it? As easy as that to catch that freak fanboy? He really wanted to believe his own belief. At least, the situation would get better after this. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter