Childish Pride

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three months since she left USA, and the media tried to find about her comeback. Some reporters dared to ask about the scandal between she and the Korean guy in the US. Yoona didn’t want to clarify a word. Since then, she only focused on her career as a model. She seldom went outside her house.

The first month of her homecoming, her parents were in Seoul. Instead of accompanying her there, they watched her. It made her had limited time to call Jonghyun. Luckily, they had a business in Rome and New York, so they had to go back. She used that special time to do whatever she wanted to do.

Don’t ask about how much she missed Jonghyun. After their farewell, Yoona couldn’t forget about his promise. He would go back to Korea and they would reunite again. Somehow she felt so tired with this kind of relationship. But, she loved him and she wanted to fight for him.

Yoona just got out from the bathroom when her phone was calling. She hurriedly grabbed her phone and checked who’s on the line. It’s actually Jonghyun, wanting to make a video call. She answered the phone right away.

“Why it took so long?”, she heard her boyfriend grumbled. She just chuckled on his childish attitude. How she missed that guy.

“Just finished taking a bath”, she said while another hand looking for proper clothes.

She could see his eyes widened, “Really?”

“What do you expect?”, she pouted .

“Your body of course”, he told her honestly while smirking. Yoona gasped.

“Yah! Byuntae!”, she covered her front camera so that he couldn’t see her.

“YA! Don’t cover it. Don’t you miss me?”, he shouted. Yoona could hear it through the speaker. She then talked to him again. “I miss you”, said it with pity face and pouting mouth. It’s his weakness.

“GOD! Are you torturing me now?”, he yelled at her.

“That’s why you have to be here as soon as you can!”, she demanded childishly, making Jonghyun chuckled.

“Later, baby. I want you to do something for me anyway”

“What?”, she’s curious.

“I’ll send it through email. Find the location and also the owner. I’ll tell you the details later, ok?”

“Alright”

“Now I have to go. The more I talk to you, the more I want to go there quickly”, he heard her giggled like a kid. And then the conversation ended, after the lovey-dovey goodbye and kisses through skype. Yoona realized she miss him so bad.

***

It's an address. Jonghyun sent her an email and wanted her to make a deal with the owner. She predicted he wants to build a studio there. So, one evening after her photoshoot  schedule, she went there. Luckily, the address is not so far from her house.

Slowly she made a step, wearing her cap and mask to avoid crowd. She entered a building. It was a painting studio but there was a "For Rent" sign in the front.
Someone approached her, a young woman who wore a simple dress welcoming her. "May i help you?", she smiled.
"Are you the owner of this studio? Andrea Kwon?", she directly asked. The woman blinked her eyes several times, couldnt believe a stranger recognizes her.
"Well...yes."
"Can we talk for a while? I want to ask about something", her eyes were observing the place.
"About?"
"I want to rent this place", she released her mask and heard her make a gasp. "Can i?"

So they're talking about the place and the price. The owner said she needs money to go back to London thats why she really needs money as soon as possible. Yoona said she will contact her in 3 days to decide whether she wants to take it or not.
"It's a good price by the way. But for a place in cheongdam-dong, it's quite cheap"
"Well, i need money asap so i don't have any choice. If i make it higher, no one will rent the place", she explained. Yoona nodded her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter